Windows 10: Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow

Discus and support Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My brand new laptop came with windows 10 installed. It literally takes 20-30 minutes to boot up or login, completely unacceptable. Any ideas what may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Venom34, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Venom34 Win User

Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow

My brand new laptop came with windows 10 installed. It literally takes 20-30 minutes to boot up or login, completely unacceptable. Any ideas what may be causing this problem?

:)

Venom34, Nov 5, 2018

2. new computer with windows 10 extremely slow

I just bought a brand new hp computer has windows 10 it is extremely slow I bought one for my girlfriend as well It has a I7 processors and 1 terabite of memory I don't understand

My InfoCrane, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 extremely slow on a new HP laptop

Hi,

I have a brand new core i5, 8gb RAM hp laptop with builtin 64 bit windows 10. Problem is that it is really slow. I click on something and it takes ages to open.

Please explain how can I fix this.

Thanks,

TabassumHayat, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Moo99(2) Win User

Very Slow Brand New Dell Inspiron 15 Signature Edition laptop

i recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15 Signature Edition laptop from Microsoft online store , and it's extremely slow and i don't know why , it takes so much time to start up and also takes so much time to turn off , and sometimes it freez , knowing that
    it's still brand new laptop and i didn't install anything on it yet but the drivers and it's update , i talked to the microsoft tech help so many time with no results , and now i'm thinking of returning it , i don't know what's wrong , is it my laptop or is
    it that this Signature Edition thing , don't know what to do , i'm willing to do anything including reinstalling windows 10 again for the 2th time , any suggestions?

Moo99(2), Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow - Similar Threads - Brand laptop extremely

2. Window 11 is excruciatingly slow on a brand new laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 is excruciatingly slow on a brand new laptop.: So, I have a new laptop, its only weeks old, and out of the box it runs perfectly but, windows has become unuasable in the last 2 weeks.Boot times are slower by almost a minuite, I cant log in most times, and after putting my laptop on sleep it crashes in the lock screen,...
  3. Window 11 is excruciatingly slow on a brand new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 is excruciatingly slow on a brand new laptop.: So, I have a new laptop, its only weeks old, and out of the box it runs perfectly but, windows has become unuasable in the last 2 weeks.Boot times are slower by almost a minuite, I cant log in most times, and after putting my laptop on sleep it crashes in the lock screen,...
  4. Brand New Laptop Very Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand New Laptop Very Slow: Hi (I am waiting for a new fan for my old laptop, but it's possible that has died completely). In the meantime I am using the new laptop I actually bought just for my creative stuff. And already, despite it being almost brand new (and I deleted what bloatware I could), it is...
  5. Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow: My brand new HP Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow. The only programs I've installed are Discord, Steam, Minecraft, Among Us, and Quiplash. I installed the Malware Bytes Free Trial but removed it. I've removed my google extensions. There is nothing in the start up...
  6. New Lenovo laptop extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Lenovo laptop extremely slow: Hello! I recently bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 3, and immediately noticed how slow it is, even compared to my 5 year old previous laptop. It seems that even if its idle, the memory and the disk is always has a very high usage in Task Manager memory around 40-60%, disk 100%....
  7. Slow system on a brand new gamer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow system on a brand new gamer laptop: Hi, I bought this laptop Asus x571 a couple of days ago, and from the very beginning I realized it took a lot of time to turn on. Then, I installed my games, and while playing I had no issues, actually, it is a gamer pc considering the price. The problem is that when I need...
  8. New Windows 10 laptop, extremely slow internet??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Windows 10 laptop, extremely slow internet??: A couple weeks ago I bought a new laptop, the MSI PS63 Modern to replace an old HP laptop half the price of that. Both laptops are Windows 10, but for some odd reason the new one's internet is extremely slow? It has nothing to do with the internet connection itself because...
  9. Brand new laptop pretty slow

Brand new laptop pretty slow: hey, I have lenovo yoga 510 and it's pretty slow from what I expected from him, I don't why I have it about a month and I check for vit=rus but didn't found, what can be the problem? 75810
  10. Brand New Laptop Is Running Really Slow

Brand New Laptop Is Running Really Slow: I just brought a brand new HP Pavillion 360 and it came with windows 10 already installed. Everytime I do anything whether it's starting up or opening a programme it takes a really long time and I can't figure out why I've googled it and found most people say it's because of...