Windows 10: Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow

Discus and support Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My brand new HP Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow. The only programs I've installed are Discord, Steam, Minecraft, Among Us, and Quiplash. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BadPandaProductionz, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow

My brand new HP Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow. The only programs I've installed are Discord, Steam, Minecraft, Among Us, and Quiplash. I installed the Malware Bytes Free Trial but removed it. I've removed my google extensions. There is nothing in the start up menu. I'm not very experienced with computers in general; this is my first personal laptop. Can anyone please help? Thank you.

submitted by /u/BadPandaProductionz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BadPandaProductionz, Mar 25, 2021

2. brand new laptop running slow

I have a brand new less than twenty four hours old hp laptop which came with windows ten and it is running slow I cant even effectively be on the internet or use any apps it is not my internet connection because I have tried several of my friends and families
    and same thing> the mouse acts funny as well> what do I do?

RachaelBriggs, Mar 25, 2021
  3. PC Running Incredibly Slow

After upgrading to Windows 10, it's just been problem after problem...

Everything on my computer is running incredibly slow. GTA 5, Flight Simulator X, all running slower than ever. Even the operating system, simply writing something, is slow. And I have a strong laptop. Windows 10 Pro, 16 GB RAM, GTX 860M, i7-4710HQ 3.5 GHz turbo. It's becoming unbearable, and I really need help.

themaster402, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow

I have a brand new Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 that has gotten SO SLOW.

Hi, I have a brand new Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 that has gotten SO SLOW. Noticed the disk activity was 100% and tried these troubleshooting/fixing items, without any good result.

I am so freaking frustrated with Windows 10 already.

Arun B J replied on July 14, 2016
    Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow [​IMG]

• Microsoft

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Restart the Windows installer service and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type Services.msc In the search box.
    • Select Windows installer.
    • Restart the services.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

bfdonohue88, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow

1. Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow - Similar Threads - Brand laptop running

2. Windows 11 indexing overheating laptop and running incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 indexing overheating laptop and running incredibly slow: Found similar topics but none that cover both. My laptop is running ay 90-98° when idle - I'm pretty sure it's Windows Search Indexer, as it was showing over 50% CPU usage when I first noticed the issue. I started rebuilding the index 5 days ago and it's still only at 82K...
  3. Help! Windows Running Incredibly Slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Windows Running Incredibly Slow: I am sorry if this doesn't belong here, I am new to this community. Over the past months, I have noticed a considerable decline in my PC's performance. It takes over 10 minutes to restart and get running again, simple tasks like opening a web browser take minutes to do, and...
  4. Brand New Computer Running Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand New Computer Running Slow: I just recently bought a new desktop but after a few days my computer started lagging. My computer won't restart or shut down unless I force shut down the computer by holding the power button till computer is completely off. If I try shutting down through the software it just...
  5. Computer running incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running incredibly slow: Hey everyone! My brother lives in a different state and isn’t good when it comes to computers. I know enough to get by. His computer is extremely slow and it sometimes takes 1-3 minutes for webpages to load. There’s no issue with the internet because the WiFi works great on...
  6. Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow: My brand new laptop came with windows 10 installed. It literally takes 20-30 minutes to boot up or login, completely unacceptable. Any ideas what may be causing this problem?...
  7. why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow?: why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why/8c33db41-5466-41c8-9d2b-765f8325daa5
  8. PC Running Incredibly Slow

PC Running Incredibly Slow: After upgrading to Windows 10, it's just been problem after problem... Everything on my computer is running incredibly slow. GTA 5, Flight Simulator X, all running slower than ever. Even the operating system, simply writing something, is slow. And I have a strong laptop....
  9. Brand new laptop pretty slow

Brand new laptop pretty slow: hey, I have lenovo yoga 510 and it's pretty slow from what I expected from him, I don't why I have it about a month and I check for vit=rus but didn't found, what can be the problem? 75810
  10. Brand New Laptop Is Running Really Slow

Brand New Laptop Is Running Really Slow: I just brought a brand new HP Pavillion 360 and it came with windows 10 already installed. Everytime I do anything whether it's starting up or opening a programme it takes a really long time and I can't figure out why I've googled it and found most people say it's because of...