Windows 10: Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working

Discus and support Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having trouble getting my new Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset to work on my PC. I am currently running: Alienware Aurora R6 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MajestikKal, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working

I am having trouble getting my new Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset to work on my PC.

I am currently running:

Alienware Aurora R6

Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1903

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 Processor 4-Cores, 8MB Cache, Turbo Boost 2.0

GSkill DDR4 48 Gb Ram 2132 Mhz

Logitech G533 Gaming Headset

Name Logitech G533 Gaming Headset

Manufacturer Logitech G series

Device ID USB\VID_046DPID_0A66MI_00\62D56855000000

PnP Device Id USB\VID_046DPID_0A66MI_00\62D56855000000

==========================================================================

The Error I am seeing in Events Viewer:

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver logi_audio.inf_amd64_a244f81de1d385ff for Device Instance ID USB\VID_046D&PID_0A66&MI_00\6&2D568550&0&0000 with the following status: 0x0.

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{b89b8a18-c5ba-4058-8d08-4c4f0704502b} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{28f75ae6-4124-44f0-9514-795994587258}
    Class Guid: {c166523c-fe0c-4a94-a586-f1a80cfbbf3e}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF00000000000F120
    Present: false

Can someone please please me?

:)

MajestikKal, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Ghostek SoDrop Headset not working

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if your Bluetooth headset is working as it should. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working :p

cadaveca, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working

1. Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working - Similar Threads - Brand Wireless Headset

2. Wireless headset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headset not working: After upgrade to Win 11 my Sony wireless headset is not receiving sound from audio player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-headset-not-working/1addf846-2753-462c-b562-d7117b5b1f04
  3. Wireless headset not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headset not working: After upgrade to Win 11 my Sony wireless headset is not receiving sound from audio player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-headset-not-working/1addf846-2753-462c-b562-d7117b5b1f04
  4. Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC: I bought a brand new PC yesterday. I went to plug my headset in to play and there is no sound. The headset worked fine on my other PC and my Xbox. I tried all the ports and nothing I did connect other things to be sure that the ports worked. I checked the cord and it works. I...
  5. Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC: I bought a brand new PC yesterday. I went to plug my headset in to play and there is no sound. The headset worked fine on my other PC and my Xbox. I tried all the ports and nothing I did connect other things to be sure that the ports worked. I checked the cord and it works. I...
  6. Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc: I purchased PC alongside I have purchased a remote mouse and headset. when I am attempting to associate those gadgets my PC can't discover them by any means. Also tried troubleshooting steps and asking me for the driver as I can't see Bluetooth in my computer as of now....
  7. wireless headset is not working with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless headset is not working with windows 10: the screen is showing is paired . but not getting any sound via headset[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-headset-is-not-working-with-windows-10/ee2adcca-6053-4912-89e6-41e66d6b501d
  8. Activating on a brand new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating on a brand new device: Hello I have had Windows 10 since it was first released. I have had Windows 10 activated on several devices and recently with my laptop dying I built a new pc with all new hardware. Is there any way to get my license attached to this new computer? Thank you 150451
  9. Brand new SSD not working?

Brand new SSD not working?: I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 on it. Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found. I went into Windows installation once again and I see the SSD being shown as an 2 TB drive with 0 MB free. What is going on? This...
  10. Buzzing sound through brand new headset (and other headsets)

Buzzing sound through brand new headset (and other headsets): So I'm trying to get an external microphone (on a headset) working on my recently bought HP laptop (it's the Star Wars LE here), last night I was testing my headset but there is a really loud buzzing sound even when there's absolutely no interference in the room. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plantronics-wireless-headset-mic-not-working-on/3be22b56-2b30-4a4d-bae0-2377f12be569

2. plantronics wireless headset not working

3. windows 10 plantronics bluetooth BT610 headset not working