Windows 10: Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work

Discus and support Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; literally bought this mouse yesterday, had a blast. the scroll wheel with hyper scrolling was amazing and it worked 100%. I wake up the next day. .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by randylee7, Apr 15, 2021.

1. randylee7 Win User

Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work

literally bought this mouse yesterday, had a blast. the scroll wheel with hyper scrolling was amazing and it worked 100%. I wake up the next day. . power up the pc. and start playing the game. 15 minutes later the scroll wheel does not scroll if I scroll extremely fast at further hand cramps then it very very slightly moves but normal scrolling is completely broken

drivers have completely updated. the problem persists

the mouse is less than 2 days old. it cant be a hardware failure

I've tried restarting the pc over 8 times now. and turning it off and on again with the mouse too

The batteries are also just 1 day old. brand new. nothing is wrong with them

I've tried using all USB ports.

the pc is windows 10.

and yes, I've tried a clean boot.

:)

randylee7, Apr 15, 2021

2. Logitech Mouse M705

I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function.

Have tried installing the Logitech drivers but without success.

Don't know whether to expect uSoft or Logitech to provide these drivers but I don't particularly want to buy a new mouse having just replaced it!

WightWalker, Apr 15, 2021
  3. tinutuva Win User
    Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install) about 8 months ago and it worked fine with the built-in drivers. I turned my system on last night and Windows 10 no longer sees the wheel button, the wheel scroll works fine.. I downloaded and installed the latest Logitech SetPoint Software and configured the wheel button but Windows 10 still does not recognize it.

Any idea what I need to do to fix this?

tinutuva, Apr 15, 2021
  4. vixnfox Win User

Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work

Logitech G603 Mouse Scrolling Issues

Hi all,
    For some time now I have been having really frustrating scrolling problems - not just with this mouse, but I have tried 2 others with the same results. When scrolling with the wheel, the screen will scroll a short way ( up or down) and then scroll the other way - like a 3 steps forward, 2 steps back! The number of lines scrolling is also random at times, but NEVER smooth. So annoying. I have tried all the mouse wheel stuff in control panel. Having to use the scroll bars is annoying
    Any help appreciated
    Regards

Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1909 (build 18363.720)
    Logitech G603 Mouse

vixnfox, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work - Similar Threads - Brand spanking old

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  3. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  4. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  5. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  6. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse Scroll Wheel Only Changing Volume?

Mouse Scroll Wheel Only Changing Volume?: My scroll mouse isn't working properly. The scroll button only changes the volume on my laptop. I want the scroll wheel to work as intended. I work on long word documents and not having the scroll wheel is impacting my productivity. I am currently using the Logitech MX Master...
  8. Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.

Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.: Okay, I have some CMStorm Mouse and this just started today. The scroll wheel won't work. Not completely but not very well. When it like staggers? If that's the term. I go up it doesn't work I try again it goes down, go down it goes up. I cant seem to find any solution to...
  9. Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel: Sometimes applications start to scroll down totally unexpected. I have never had this issue before but all of a sudden this very annoying Windows Feature attacks and scrolls websites all over the place. I hope MICROSOFT is able to deliver some convenient solution / update...
  10. Logitech Mouse M705

Logitech Mouse M705: I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function. Have tried installing the Logitech drivers but without...