Windows 10: Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen

Discus and support Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Surface Book 2 kept shutting down constantly. I was ready to throw the SB2 away. I had reinstalled Windows 10 several times in last 4 months.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Somjai Yoawarat Thai, May 29, 2023.

1. Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen

My Surface Book 2 kept shutting down constantly. I was ready to throw the SB2 away. I had reinstalled Windows 10 several times in last 4 months. Finally I found out that Brave Browser was the culprit. And, I was right. After uninstalled Brave, Book 2 is now resume normal without shutting down every seconds. And, here what I found:Brave browser keeps crashing on windows - Browser Support / Desktop Support - Brave CommunityDescription of the issue: Brave browser keeps crashing after 10 secs or soHow can this issue be reproduced?Keep using the browserIt suddenly crashes after a few secs

:)

Somjai Yoawarat Thai, May 29, 2023

2. Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 29, 2023
  3. aspect ratio problem with Windows 11 and Brave browser.

my question is not related to a Fullscreen opening problem. i want to find out why some tabs don't adjust to my screen ratio and become full e.g.. (Spotify). when i open Spotify it doesn't fill the full tab designated space on my browser. is it because of my browser, (Brave) or windows 11?

yeshwa singh, May 29, 2023
  4. zplugger Win User

Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen

1. Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen - Similar Threads - Brave Browser Cause

2. Chrome and Brave browser lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Brave browser lagging in Windows 11: Hi there, I've been experiencing some performance issues with Google Chrome on my Windows 11 computer. Interestingly, when I run Chrome as an administrator, it seems to work smoothly without any lag. However, when I use it in my regular user account, it lags quite a bit. I've...
  3. Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen: My Surface Book 2 kept shutting down constantly. I was ready to throw the SB2 away. I had reinstalled Windows 10 several times in last 4 months. Finally I found out that Brave Browser was the culprit. And, I was right. After uninstalled Brave, Book 2 is now resume normal...
  4. Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brave Browser Cause Windows 10/11 Shut down constantly / Black Screen: My Surface Book 2 kept shutting down constantly. I was ready to throw the SB2 away. I had reinstalled Windows 10 several times in last 4 months. Finally I found out that Brave Browser was the culprit. And, I was right. After uninstalled Brave, Book 2 is now resume normal...
  5. constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constantly shutting down: Computer shutting down by itself, this happens a couple of times a day, and mostly happens when playing/screen recording.event log:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...
  6. constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constantly shutting down: Computer shutting down by itself, this happens a couple of times a day, and mostly happens when playing/screen recording.event log:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...
  7. constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Brave browser not opening or working on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Brave browser not opening or working on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If 5your Brave browser is not opening or working on your Windows 11/10 computer, this post may help you fix it. According to the affected users, if this issue occurs on your system, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms: The Brave browser does not...
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679