Windows 10: Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

Discus and support Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have the latest version of Windows 10. Both my Edge and Brave browsers will not go back a page when I hit the back button. Is there a fix for this?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve40th, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Steve40th Win User

Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

I have the latest version of Windows 10. Both my Edge and Brave browsers will not go back a page when I hit the back button. Is there a fix for this?

:)

Steve40th, Apr 6, 2021

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Apr 6, 2021
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

home button in edge

Hi,

I suggest you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

1. Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something - Similar Threads - Brave Edge buttons

2. Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?: After updating my Surface GO 2 Wi-Fi 256 gb to Windows 11 I noticed a few things that I can't find an option for:I can't get lables to show in the task bar nor can I get task icons to not always group.I can't organize my start menu like in Windows 10. I can make folders and...
  3. Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?: After updating my Surface GO 2 Wi-Fi 256 gb to Windows 11 I noticed a few things that I can't find an option for:I can't get lables to show in the task bar nor can I get task icons to not always group.I can't organize my start menu like in Windows 10. I can make folders and...
  4. Am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I missing something?: I tried the new MS Edge, but I was unable to find where to change my home page or default search engine... Did they eliminate that this time around? "We are Microsoft, resistance is futile!" submitted by /u/radrick01 [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't boot into Cloned Drive. Am I missing something?

Can't boot into Cloned Drive. Am I missing something?: Ok, I'll try to make this short, but detailed: I'm want to clone my OS from my 2.5" SSD to an M.2. I used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive, and it seemed to work fine, but when I try to boot to it, I get the Windows 10 "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" screen like...
  6. Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?: submitted by /u/10xKnowItAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is21ud/am_i_missing_something/
  7. am i missing something to enable gamebar?

am i missing something to enable gamebar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcwn0i/am_i_missing_something_to_enable_gamebar/
  8. Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list

in Browsers and Email
    Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list: In previous versions of IE, there has always been a way to access the recent pages you visited by using the back and forward buttons. By seeing a list of the pages, you could then select the specific one you wanted to go to instead of clicking through one page at a time until...
  9. Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list

in Browsers and Email
    Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list: In previous versions of IE, there has always been a way to access the recent pages you visited by using the back and forward buttons. By seeing a list of the pages, you could then select the specific one you wanted to go to instead of clicking through one page at a time until...
  10. Windows Start Button Issues And Missing Edge Button

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Start Button Issues And Missing Edge Button: All of a sudden the Windows Start Button turns brown (not blue) and when I left click on it something is said about having to sign out and a critical error. Clicking that button, which you have to do to get rid of the dialogue box, restarts the OS and it happens again if you...