Windows 10: BRAVE

Discus and support BRAVE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is BRAVE safe secure search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brave/28f7b556-2df1-4f08-a4f3-d8b32c3febd0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 15, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

BRAVE

is BRAVE safe secure search engine?

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Compumind Win User

Brave vs. Chrome

My suggestion -

Go with Firefox. I hate Chrome and Brave is meh.

FWIW. *chuckle

Compumind, Jan 15, 2020
  3. munk1955 Win User
    Brave vs. Chrome

I don't like Chrome either but I really like Brave and use it as my #1 browser.....I admit it could use a few upgrades but I'm all in for anything that is trying to protect my privacy.....And then my #2 browser is FF.

munk1955, Jan 15, 2020
  4. jpdutch Win User

BRAVE

Brave Browser

I recently started using Brave because Firefox was tediously slow.
    Everything worked fine until I used <Ctrl><Insert> to copy a URL & Brave enlarged the top area with the Browser Menu, the search/URL bar & tab-headers and I can't find a way to undo it. Any suggestions?

PS Via the menu you can add a menu.

jpdutch, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

BRAVE

1. BRAVE - Similar Threads - BRAVE

2. PROBLEM WITH BRAVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PROBLEM WITH BRAVE: How can i fix this tabs issue in brave? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-brave/22b6c152-d380-4063-bf78-295d17001f4a
  3. PROBLEM WITH BRAVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEM WITH BRAVE: How can i fix this tabs issue in brave? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-brave/22b6c152-d380-4063-bf78-295d17001f4a
  4. PROBLEM WITH BRAVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  6. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  7. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  9. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  10. Browser Brave has much higher audio fidelity

Browser Brave has much higher audio fidelity: I am using a Soundblaster Rx5 and have noticed Windows is making sporadic attempts at advanced a audio functionality. One point, Youtube sounds much better in Brave than in AVG or other browsers....