Windows 10: BRAVE

Discus and support BRAVE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is BRAVE safe secure search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brave/28f7b556-2df1-4f08-a4f3-d8b32c3febd0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 15, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

BRAVE

is BRAVE safe secure search engine?

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Compumind Win User

Brave vs. Chrome

My suggestion -

Go with Firefox. I hate Chrome and Brave is meh.

FWIW. *chuckle

Compumind, Jan 15, 2020
  3. munk1955 Win User
    Brave vs. Chrome

I don't like Chrome either but I really like Brave and use it as my #1 browser.....I admit it could use a few upgrades but I'm all in for anything that is trying to protect my privacy.....And then my #2 browser is FF.

munk1955, Jan 15, 2020
  4. jpdutch Win User

BRAVE

Brave Browser

I recently started using Brave because Firefox was tediously slow.
    Everything worked fine until I used <Ctrl><Insert> to copy a URL & Brave enlarged the top area with the Browser Menu, the search/URL bar & tab-headers and I can't find a way to undo it. Any suggestions?

PS Via the menu you can add a menu.

jpdutch, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

BRAVE

1. BRAVE - Similar Threads - BRAVE

2. Brave Portable Browser Question (copyrighted by CrazyMax)

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Portable Browser Question (copyrighted by CrazyMax): I downloaded the portable version from here: GitHub - portapps/brave-portable: Brave web browser portable for Windows I scanned the exe file with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes free. Both came up clean nevertheless I got that "Stranger App, Danger Warning." It appears that...
  3. Is BRAVE a safe and secure browser seems 100% faster than goggle?

in Browsers and Email
    Is BRAVE a safe and secure browser seems 100% faster than goggle?: Is BRAVE a safe and secure browser seems 100% faster than goggle when searching is not slow at all 1904 148523
  4. Do you use the Brave browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you use the Brave browser?: I've been trying it out for several days now, I like it, and it looks to be much more private than Googles government surveillance browser is. It runs like and looks like Chrome, works good with Lastpass, and my VPN. I wanted to get away from Google chrome, Brave my just be...
  5. Brave vs. Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Brave vs. Chrome: Just read article about Brave vs. Chrome. I'm seeking real world comments and opinions. Thanks 139467
  6. Removing Brave Browswer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing Brave Browswer.: How do I remove Brave Browser from my Dell Computer because its slowing down The Computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-brave-browswer/d59c1df6-a573-4bca-9a06-69df43003150
  7. Anyone Brave Enough To Read My Logs? (1803/1809/1903 (fromWI) Fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Brave Enough To Read My Logs? (1803/1809/1903 (fromWI) Fail: I'm not good at interpreting logs partly due to failing eyesight and partly due to my ignorance of how they work. Thanks in advance! 131244
  8. Pressing F1 opens Microsoft Edge how can I change that to Brave Broswer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pressing F1 opens Microsoft Edge how can I change that to Brave Broswer?: Not sure where to put this I'm looking to get help on the help function, specifically how to change the browser it uses. How can I change the browser used for the Help function? I want to use Brave Browser as it has built in ad-blocking & sends "do not track" requests when...
  9. Is Brave browser safe to use?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Brave browser safe to use?: I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust google and Microsoft Edge is a joke. What is the general opinion on Brave? 120900
  10. Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?: I'm having problems with these two browsers and I'm reinstalling Windows anyway and I need to get my tabs from them (neither is working right now, so I can't get into the browsers). Does anyone know where they store their session/tab data?