Windows 10: Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?

Discus and support Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This morning, my Network window showed a Display subpanel. I've never seen that before. [img] And I don't have any such display! We don't even have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Nov 1, 2018.

1. x509 Win User

Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?

This morning, my Network window showed a Display subpanel. I've never seen that before.

Bravia Display?  I don't have any such.  What is Windows doing? [​IMG]

And I don't have any such display! We don't even have a Sony TV in the house? So what is going on here with Windows? Is there some security issue?

:)

x509, Nov 1, 2018
  2. reddwarf4ever Win User

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 1, 2018
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Bravia Display?  I don't have any such.  What is Windows doing? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing? - Similar Threads - Bravia Display don't

2. Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?: This morning, my Network window showed a Display subpanel. I've never seen that before. [img] And I don't have any such display! We don't even have a Sony TV in the house? So what is going on here with Windows? Is there some security issue? 120883
  3. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  4. I don't have teredo at all, any help please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have teredo at all, any help please?: [ATTACH] I don't have teredo at all, any help please? I tried every single way to fix and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-dont-have-teredo-at-all-any-help-please/65cdc6a9-8589-42ae-8795-ea6724cdc6d1
  5. I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!: Hi, i think the title is enough *chuckle here you can see i don't have any bluetooth or even wireless devices but in the action center bluetooth is always turned on! and when i click on it, Its just open Settings. anyone can help me with this problem. its not a problem...
  6. I don't have Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Windows Store: Hello, I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck! How can I solve this? What I've tried: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister...
  7. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750
  8. I Don't have any AHCI mode in my BIOS?

I Don't have any AHCI mode in my BIOS?: Hello people, i'm new in this forum so i'm sorry if i shouldn't post in this section so i just bought a new SSD (850 evo 250gb) And it says on it's software i should enable AHCI mode on my bios to get it faster. also the tests results show 250 when it was supposed to hit...
  9. I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi: Hello everyone ! I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me. I'm a total noob with computer, just finished, and windows started. The only problem is that if I choose to log in via Windows, I can only acces to...
  10. Power settings that I don't know what they do.

in Windows 10 Support
    Power settings that I don't know what they do.: Hello ! I have a laptop and I never actually configured it, so I figured it's about time I did that. This is the laptop I'm talking about: Lenovo Thinkpad T420s i7-2620m Nvidia NVS 4200m While creating a 'power plan', there are some settings that I don't know what...