Windows 10: Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?

Discus and support Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This morning, my Network window showed a Display subpanel. I've never seen that before. [img] And I don't have any such display! We don't even have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Nov 1, 2018.

1. x509 Win User

Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?

This morning, my Network window showed a Display subpanel. I've never seen that before.

Bravia Display?  I don't have any such.  What is Windows doing? [​IMG]

And I don't have any such display! We don't even have a Sony TV in the house? So what is going on here with Windows? Is there some security issue?

:)

x509, Nov 1, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 1, 2018
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Bravia Display?  I don't have any such.  What is Windows doing? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing? - Similar Threads - Bravia Display don't

2. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  3. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  4. An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...: Here is a screenshot:What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-application-in-the-taskbar-displays-the/73fc6069-2c91-4417-a1a2-06c5bc3b1d66
  5. An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...

An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...: Here is a screenshot:What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-application-in-the-taskbar-displays-the/73fc6069-2c91-4417-a1a2-06c5bc3b1d66
  6. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  7. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  8. I don't have any sound.

9. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  10. Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bravia Display? I don't have any such. What is Windows doing?: This morning, my Network window showed a Display subpanel. I've never seen that before. [img] And I don't have any such display! We don't even have a Sony TV in the house? So what is going on here with Windows? Is there some security issue? 120883