Windows 10: BRD.dll errors while opening mycomputer or recycle bin

Discus and support BRD.dll errors while opening mycomputer or recycle bin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I get the attached error when opening My Computer or the Recycle Bin for the first time after startup. [img] 18648 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dadeo, Aug 22, 2015.

1. dadeo Win User

BRD.dll errors while opening mycomputer or recycle bin

Hi,
    I get the attached error when opening My Computer or the Recycle Bin for the first time after startup.
    BRD.dll errors while opening mycomputer or recycle bin [​IMG]

:)

dadeo, Aug 22, 2015

2. sherwin

Open the Recycle Bin and right click on them then Restore. That's assuming they are in the Recycle Bin.

Bruce Hagen, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Temporary files shows recycle bin has 4GB in it, but actual recycle bin is empty

If you refer to my original post, I did not say that my recycle bin is empty. I stated that my recycle bin has over 4GB in it:

"When I go to the storage on my device and look under temporary files, it shows my recycle bin having 4.84GB in it. However, when I open the recycle bin there are no items in it."

My storage shows that there is over 4GB in my recycle bin, but there are no files in the recycle bin when I open it. I have already tried everything you have suggested and they do not fix the problem.

Jennifer_838, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

BRD.dll errors while opening mycomputer or recycle bin

1. BRD.dll errors while opening mycomputer or recycle bin - Similar Threads - BRD dll errors

2. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin: I have a Recycle Bin icon on my PC but when I delete documents etc they are not showing up in there. Can anyone help me find them and change what needs to be done so deleted stuff goes to the Recycle Bin? Thank you PS I have no idea what 'topic' to put this under...
  3. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin: I can not find the recycle bin on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/915eb735-58dc-40c8-b42f-492b1f9e5cd4
  4. recycle bin

recycle bin: Which files can I safely remove from the recycle bin Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/b57731e2-45fa-4f61-8deb-4c91a9792bec
  5. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin: My deleted files are "always permanently deleted". the option to send files to recycle bin is greyed out. I prefer to have the files go to the recycle bin, but I can never do this....
  6. recycle bin

recycle bin: My recycle bin is gone I have tried going to personalization still no recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/d0b32fab-3259-4323-92e9-b49ecdd6f9f5
  7. Recycle bin

Recycle bin: My recycle bin has gone form the desktop. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/1ecc9392-6e4d-452d-90f8-be9108c77f6e
  8. recycle bin

recycle bin: I have windows 10. I can't get the recycle bin icon to show on my desktop. Don't tell me to go to the desktop icon setting because it won't work. I've tried several times. I wish Microsoft would stop updating and changing things that don't need changing....
  9. recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    recycle bin: Since the 10061 build, I have several times noticed the recycle bin showing full and when I looked there was nothing in it. When I went back to desktop the bin showed empty. 5635
  10. Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin?: Here's something funny that just popped into my head. I was looking at the Recycle Bin on the Desktop, and I said to myself: let me rename it. I added 3 letters after it, now its name is: Recycle Binary HAH do you get the pun? Binary consists of every file you have in...