Windows 10: "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4

Discus and support "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running The Sims 4 on my Surface Pro 6 and am running into an issue where it randomly crashes the game. I was previously running the game fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshleyDistler, Dec 3, 2019.

1. "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4

I am running The Sims 4 on my Surface Pro 6 and am running into an issue where it randomly crashes the game.

I was previously running the game fine on this computer but I just purchased more expansion packs for the game and now when I try to play it randomly laggs out and crashes giving me various breakpoint errors.

I was previously playing with other expansions but when I installed the latest two I started having problems.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Origin launcher and cleaning out my folders of unnecessary files and am still experiencing the problem.

I can run other games without problems the only game I have this problem with is The Sims 4.

I am using a Surface Pro 6

ram 8.00 Gb

64 bit operating system

on windows 10

:)

AshleyDistler, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Sims 4 deleting custom content

Hello KayleeAdams,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?
    2. Are you accessing the game on Xbox device or Windows PC?

I would suggest you to enable custom content option and see if that works. To do that,

• Go to Game options > Other >
      Enable Custom Content and Mods.
    • If it isn’t ticked, place a tick mark and
      exit the game.
    • Later, get back to your game and see if your custom context is present.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact The Sims 4 Official Support from the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

"Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

"Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4

1. "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4 - Similar Threads - Breakpoint greakpoint has

2. How to solve, The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. 0x80000003 occurred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve, The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. 0x80000003 occurred...: I was installing a program and this error code was retained. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-exception-breakpoint-a-breakpoint/4a515b9b-1d5b-496e-b2d9-7d341df24a15
  3. How to solve, The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. 0x80000003 occurred...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve, The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. 0x80000003 occurred...: I was installing a program and this error code was retained. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-exception-breakpoint-a-breakpoint/4a515b9b-1d5b-496e-b2d9-7d341df24a15
  4. How to solve, The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. 0x80000003 occurred...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Breakpoint has been reached Error 0x80000003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Breakpoint has been reached Error 0x80000003: Ok...here is yet another error I have never seen before....New gaming laptop on Nov 5th upgraded to Windows 11I tried sfc/scannow no integrity violations.... and what does this event mean which I now see in Event Viewer...
  6. Sims 4 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 crashes: I'm trying to click on game option but when I click on it the game closes unexpectedly, I try to click on it again the second times but when I open the Sims 4 again, nothing works anymore. I can start the game but I can't go to any places or house also can't interact with any...
  7. a breakpoint has been reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a breakpoint has been reached: How do I get ride of the error window appearing every few seconds: Razer Central.exe Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-breakpoint-has-been-reached/ef689212-664e-4647-bb95-4d442876af63
  8. Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors.: I am running The Sims 4 on my Surface Pro 6 and am running into an issue where it randomly crashes the game. I was previously running the game fine on this computer but I just purchased more expansion packs for the game and now when I try to play it randomly laggs out and...
  9. A breakpoint has been reached, Error 0x80000003

in Windows 10 News
    A breakpoint has been reached, Error 0x80000003: [ATTACH] Windows 10 is a big operating system. By bug, I mean that it is a feature-rich operating system with several tiny components coming together. This raises a good probability of the different type of errors that a user may encounter. [...] This post A breakpoint has...
  10. PwmTower.exe - Application Error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PwmTower.exe - Application Error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached....: Hi nyone? Trouble with the PC> PwmTower.exe - Application Error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred at the location 0x0000000000391EF. Windows 10 IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN SORT THIS WITHOUT A RESET?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sims 4 breakpoint error

2. sims 4 your breakpoint has been reached