Windows 10: Breitbart.com

Discus and support Breitbart.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is breitbart.com blocked? The only news that doesn't lie.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Winrob33, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:37 AM.

1. Winrob33 Win User

Breitbart.com

Why is breitbart.com blocked? The only news that doesn't lie.

:)

2. Toreaa Win User

Why is Breitbart not in the list of News sources in the News app?

Its sad that good news sites like Breitbart get banned from students and political correct universities.

Yeah Breitbart is a political site but Microsoft news app have many political sites on their list so that is no excuse,

Personally I trust Breitbart more than any other mainstream media that is highly influenced by the left, and have bad philosophy that fight hard to destroy western values.

Anyway there is other news app/software with options that can be configured more to users wishes.

3. Why is Breitbart not in the list of News sources in the News app?

Ha Ha.. I know what you mean! - Reload the PC, have MSN as the home page, all I'm seeing is political junk - Fox is a New site as well but, I just had a wild hair to add the site into the app,. sadly, the app only wants those sites that are the reason I
    was glad I didn't blow my money on college... Once I saw the list (one sided), tried to find one sorta down the middle, no dice - and ha ha ha.. definitely Not "government blocked" content.. Makes me wonder when all these will get removed by the big giant
    head.. Breitbart.com ;)

Thank you for your help, I removed the offending app (That was controlling my notifications)

The government sympathizers fail again.. LOL

Timm2000Arman, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:41 AM
  4. Breitbart.com

my vidio wont play when on breitbart

my vidio wont play when on breitbart

malfuntion(2), Jun 13, 2019 at 12:41 AM
Thema:

Breitbart.com

1. Breitbart.com - Similar Threads - Breitbart com

2. Som irregular, com cortes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Som irregular, com cortes: Problema Alto-falantes -Realtek High Definition Audio: Som apresenta-se "recortado" - apresenta interrupções apesar de não parar. Processador : AMD Sempron(tm) 140 Processor 2.70 GHz. RAM instalada : 4,00 GB (utilizável: 2,75 GB). Sistema Operacional de 32 bits,...
  3. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  4. Win10 pro Build 1809 (17763.503) : Bluetooth SPP ( virtual COM) failure after running...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 pro Build 1809 (17763.503) : Bluetooth SPP ( virtual COM) failure after running...: I use windows 10 pro Build 1809 (17763.503) on Surface Pro 3. X64 After connecting to Bluetooth device with SSP profile , a virtual COM port is generate by windows. I wort an app by C# that open the port and sent data to TX every 200ms) I make sure all bytes are...
  5. Unable to rename a folder to COM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to rename a folder to COM: Hi friends Unable to rename a folder to "COM" Error "The specified device name is invalid" this picture of error https://3sotbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Capture.jpg...
  6. COM Surrogate popup since last Office update.

COM Surrogate popup since last Office update.: Since my last Office 365 update (and the new icons for outlook, word, etc) I am getting a persistent popup asking for my credentials. I can close it and it disappears for a while even with no other apps running. Always comes up after resume or restart. Who knows what's up?...
  7. Duplicate COM numbers in Device Mgr

Duplicate COM numbers in Device Mgr: Under the Ports category I was baffled to find two entries with the same number. COM1COM3 COM3 This became apparent in one of my programs, where I must select just one. How can this arise? More important, how can I fix it please? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 133718
  8. Problemas com o áudio estério e surround 7.1

Problemas com o áudio estério e surround 7.1: Meu dispositivo apresentou um problema irritante no áudio, simplesmente reproduz tudo em mono (o som sai igualmente nos dois alto falantes, L e R), e não consigo ativar o aperfeiçoamento de áudio espacial, o áudio 7.1 . Ao tentar ativar esse recurso, não é possível selecionar...
  9. windows security --Cortana---The server web*.com is asking for your username and passwrd

in Cortana
    windows security --Cortana---The server web*.com is asking for your username and passwrd: Hi I am having an issue with windows 10....when we set the proxy server ( we use an external site) and start to do a search for say control panel we get the windows security message. Is there any way to stop this.......I have tried to turn off all messages and stopped...
  10. my vidio wont play when on breitbart

my vidio wont play when on breitbart: my vidio wont play when on breitbart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-vidio-wont-play-when-on-breitbart/1895481a-e881-4d27-b0b5-1dfd4e4d1018