Windows 10: Bricked laptop + bad software

Discus and support Bricked laptop + bad software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I genuinely am considering to stop using microsoft products altogether as i am unable to use one of my laptops laptops which now tells me that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M4RZZ, Nov 28, 2018.

1. M4RZZ Win User

Bricked laptop + bad software

I genuinely am considering to stop using microsoft products altogether as i am unable to use one of my laptops laptops which now tells me that it csncan find my profile, and all windows functionality is gone. Knowing how to fix this, i went to create a media tool to boot into something to fix my operating system, bit this creation tool crashes my computer every single time i use it. I also have a tp link networking card and a wireless xbox one controller adapter for my pc that dont work due to a windows issue.

:)

M4RZZ, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Bricked laptop + bad software

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Bricked laptop + bad software

1. Bricked laptop + bad software - Similar Threads - Bricked laptop bad

2. msconfig bricked my laptop;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msconfig bricked my laptop;: So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't...
  3. msconfig bricked my laptop;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msconfig bricked my laptop;: So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't...
  4. Surface Laptop 2 bricked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop 2 bricked: Background info:Hardware: Surface Laptop 2 8GB RAM Intel I5 modelSoftware: Windows 11 Pro Windows insider preview channelProblem:After shutting down my SL2 no new software installed and going to sleep, I wake up the next morning to turn on my SL2.Expected result:Boots into...
  5. Hp laptop bricked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp laptop bricked: hello there my laptop was updating its bios then it failed and it turned it self off and now when it turns on it is makes clicking sound then it says CMOS is invailed and next to it it says we could not find a bios. then it says no hard drive found....
  6. Update bricked laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update bricked laptop: Lenovo x1 running Windows 10 Pro. There was an Office update. After restarting, my laptop went into endless automatic repair loop. Uninstall recent updates didn't work. Multiple restore points failed. Unable to repair by cloud or by USB. How can I get a working PC without...
  7. Windows 10 PC bricked due to bad updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC bricked due to bad updates: Hello, I have been trying to restore my PC for about three weeks now. As best I can tell an upgrade was completed. 2 upgrades have been deemed as bad upgrades. After a lot of effort I was able to access the update history and remove those updates. At this point the...
  8. Startup software bad working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup software bad working: Hi! For the past month or so, in random times when turning on the PC after it had been turned off the night before in the right way a couple of apps that are configured to run on startup do not launch and even they are missing from the task manager startup list. Then I set...
  9. Laptop bricked it's windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop bricked it's windows: I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop and it blue screened on boot. Now it takes about 30 mins to boot to desktop and doesn't respond to any input. I tried recovering windows from usb but it did nothing. The error code it throws at me is 0xc0000185 I haven't linked this laptop to...
  10. Bricked Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Bricked Laptop: Hello, Been trying all kinds of things to get this laptop stable again. Originally came with Win8; upgraded to Win10. Unit bricked on me during an update. I've run command line Svc/scannow; chkdsk; both came back negative. Did last two restore points - latest, then...