Windows 10: Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this...

Discus and support Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this setting checked in preferences, it is not in my startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by troshalom, Jul 11, 2019.

1. troshalom Win User

Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this...

Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this setting checked in preferences, it is not in my startup group in Windows 10 nor set in the registry (HKEY_Local_Machine nor HKEY_Current_User).

This is a new behavior since I upgraded to Windows 10 v1903 OS 18362.239

I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows 10.

Adobe Bridge Preferences

Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this... Bridge1.png

Task Manager

Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this... Bridge2.png

Why is this happening and how can I get it to stop?

Thanks

:)

troshalom, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Eagle51 Win User

Adobe Bridge popping up at startup despite being disabled

Hey stony41,
    1. If you don't use it, just un-install it
    2. Not sure about CS5 Bridge, but in CS4 ... Open Bridge > Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Start Bridge at Login. This adds/removes the Task Manager > Startup Entry
    3. Grab autoruns and see if you can track it down - Autoruns for Windows - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs

Eagle51, Jul 11, 2019
  3. uhn100 Win User
    Issues with using Adobe Bridge CS6 on Windows 10.

Thank you for your suggestion I did try this and it did not resolve the issue I guess I am just going to Use CS5 White Rabbit which works perfectly although I cannot get Adobe bridge to open either from CS5 or stand alone quite disappointing as I used the
    bridge all the time in photoshop.

Thanks.

Andy

uhn100, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this...

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Bridge CS5 v4.1.0.54 is launching when I startup my computer even though I do not have this... - Similar Threads - Bridge CS5 launching

2. I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted: I have a trojan in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows... and I can't access it, I can't delete it, I can't move it, block it etcGood ideas are please...
  3. I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted: I have a trojan in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows... and I can't access it, I can't delete it, I can't move it, block it etcGood ideas are please...
  4. Windows recognizes 2 Monitors even though I only have 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recognizes 2 Monitors even though I only have 1: Quick foreword.Ive had my PC for 4 Years now and it mostly worked fine these past years. Since 1 Month, my PC kept crashing out of nowhere. I was most of the time playing Valorant when that happened I have even factory reset this PC to get rid of anything that could be the...
  5. Windows recognizes 2 Monitors even though I only have 1

Windows recognizes 2 Monitors even though I only have 1: Quick foreword.Ive had my PC for 4 Years now and it mostly worked fine these past years. Since 1 Month, my PC kept crashing out of nowhere. I was most of the time playing Valorant when that happened I have even factory reset this PC to get rid of anything that could be the...
  6. Windows recognizes 2 Monitors even though I only have 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I keep losing wifi connection when my computer sleeps, Even though I have keep device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep losing wifi connection when my computer sleeps, Even though I have keep device...: I have my wifi adapter to keep active, as in, the box in Power Management for putting the wifi adapter to sleep us unchecked. This should keep the wifi going even if my computer sleeps, should it not? I walk away for a minute and then I come back to unlock my User desktop,...
  8. I have an error 0*c00000007b on GTA V when I want to launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an error 0*c00000007b on GTA V when I want to launch: hi there I have really inappropriate problem with getting my GTA start. it has an 0*c00000007b launch error witch i could not find a solution for it any where what should I do? thanks for your attention Hosein...
  9. Mail App Shows 1 email, even though I have 0 emails

Mail App Shows 1 email, even though I have 0 emails: I have 0 emails. I checked everywhere for emails. I deleted them all. My inbox, outbox, trash, archive, junk, spam, you name it. All empty. Yet the app shows 1 unread email. This is the generic mail app that comes with windows, NOT outlook....
  10. My Computer Sleeps even though I told it not to

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Sleeps even though I told it not to: Hello everyone. I have a problem concerning my laptop sleeping. In my power options, I have set it not to sleep, when charging or not. But when I ask it to sleep manually, every time I open it and leave it idle, it sleeps. The problem goes away when I restart my laptop but...