Windows 10: Brief audio buzzing during media playback

Discus and support Brief audio buzzing during media playback in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 2-in-1 and I have noticed that about every 10 minutes, there is a brief audio stutter/buzz that lasts less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by a.anand5, Nov 22, 2020.

1. a.anand5 Win User

Brief audio buzzing during media playback

Hi everyone!

I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 2-in-1 and I have noticed that about every 10 minutes, there is a brief audio stutter/buzz that lasts less than a second. I have done a virus/malware check and it is all clean and have checked for driver updates on Windows Update, Dell SupportAssist, and Intel Driver & Support Assistant.

This only occurs on my laptop speakers as when I use my Bluetooth headphones, it does not happen. It also does not matter the audio source as it happens with streamed audio eg YouTube and downloaded/offline audio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

a.anand5, Nov 22, 2020

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Audio buzzing with Windows 10

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 there has been repeated buzzing on audio with any kind of playback, either on Youtube or with music CDs

William Andrews 16, Nov 22, 2020
  4. WhyMe Win User

Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

Hi there and welcome to the forum Brief audio buzzing during media playback :)

Have you checked and confirmed you are using the correct audio playback device in your audio properties?

Have you got the speakers (and other settings) configured correctly in audio playback device?

Have you also checked to confirm whether running the driver in combination with Toshiba Audio Enhancement stops the speakers buzzing?

Have you tried an earlier driver version? For instance 6.0.1.7023 for example.

WhyMe, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Brief audio buzzing during media playback - Similar Threads - Brief audio buzzing

2. Audio occasionally makes a brief buzzing sound, as if my headphones were just being plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio occasionally makes a brief buzzing sound, as if my headphones were just being plugged in.: This can happen when I for example play a video or any sound after one hasn't been played for a bit. When I play the video/sound, it makes a little click and little buzz for about half of a second then plays the audio just fine. What's happening?...
  3. Audio occasionally makes a brief buzzing sound, as if my headphones were just being plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio occasionally makes a brief buzzing sound, as if my headphones were just being plugged in.: This can happen when I for example play a video or any sound after one hasn't been played for a bit. When I play the video/sound, it makes a little click and little buzz for about half of a second then plays the audio just fine. What's happening?...
  4. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  5. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  6. Audio buzzing

7. Brief audio buzzing in all media on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brief audio buzzing in all media on Windows 10: Lately, on all media, my computer will emit a brief 1 to 2 second buzzing sound that will freeze video. I have updated Realtek drivers and everything else I can find to do and nothing works. I see posts where people are saying this is a bug between Microsoft and Realtek. I...
  8. Audio Clicking, Popping During Playback on Audio Interface (DAW)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Clicking, Popping During Playback on Audio Interface (DAW): I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this but here it goes! I am a professional audio engineer and I am running my DAW (Digital Audio Workstations) on Windows 10 Pro 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1198). I use Pro Tools and Studio One. I also use two seperate audio...
  9. Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10

Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10: I'm on a WIN10 HP 840 G3. I've had multiple CD's ripped to my Window Media Player for years, transferred playlists from one laptop to another, and never had any issues. Now all of the sudden I'm having issues. The songs are randomly choppy during playback. I'm not sure when...
  10. Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback

Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback: I was wondering if someone could help out on an issue I have with playback via WMP . My computer is an HP pavilion and has WMP and Beats Audio built in . The beats audio looks like it is just a glorified equalizer to me but WMP does not work without it. My problem is...