Windows 10: Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu

Discus and support Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; These green marks keep appearing in my start menu, I thought it was a color filer problem but it still appears after I change the filter. It just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ECrecords, Jun 15, 2019.

1. ECrecords Win User

Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu

These green marks keep appearing in my start menu, I thought it was a color filer problem but it still appears after I change the filter. It just changes colors along with the filter. Does someone know how to fix this?

Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu [​IMG]

:)

ECrecords, Jun 15, 2019
  2. tararisk Win User

start menu has green text /filter on

Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I revert back to normal??

I am Win 10 Home 64 bit

picture attached

Thanks
    Charlie

tararisk, Jun 15, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu - Similar Threads - Bright green text

2. Start menu randomly appears in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu randomly appears in windows 10: Start Menu randomly pop-ups in Windows 10 Home Edition, how to fix this issue? Please note that I have a HP Pavilion touch screen laptop with i5-8250U CPU@1.6 GHZ....
  3. Start Menu Text

Start Menu Text: How do I restore the text in my Start menu when it disappeared after an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-text/e070086c-126a-44c1-9fea-35a67ac46e7f
  4. Not appearing start menu

in Cortana
    Not appearing start menu: Yesterday, i updated my windows 10 version 2004. when finished update and restart my laptop. After restart when i click start option i can't see program list because when i click start menu logo auto appear search option above start menu ! Even i am not seen shutdown option,...
  5. start menu not appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    start menu not appearing: so my problem is that windows start menu is completely invisible, it still functions i can open apps by typing the name of the application and it will run. i have tried: DISM scan which said to not reveal any corruptions , i have tried a similar scan in power-shell which...
  6. Start menu not appearing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu not appearing.: I changed out of Window S mode so that MS Office will work, but now Start menu will not appear when Start button is pushed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-not-appearing/9d72de98-ce1c-47da-af72-f50a54470740
  7. Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu: Hi! As shown in the screenshot below. There will be green bars on top of the start menu when I open the start menu and then scroll the list of programs. I'm using Nvidia GPU. I think this problem is introduced since 1903. My OS build is 18362.175. I really appreciate...
  8. Windows 10: Start menu text missing

Windows 10: Start menu text missing: [ATTACH] Hi! Many people were looking for a solution to this mistake. Solution is very simple. Intel HD graphics, drive setup causes the problem. Conservative morphological alignment should not be switched on. [ATTACH] Conservative morphological antialiasing OFF! Restart...
  9. Bright start menu and taskbar

Bright start menu and taskbar: I've just upgraded to win 10. Is there a way to make the taskbar and startmenu light gray and low contrast? I enabled "Show color on..." and added my own light grays to the palette with WinAeroTweaker. The chosen colors show up in window title bars but have no effect on...
  10. start menu has green text /filter on

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu has green text /filter on: Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I revert back to normal?? I am Win 10 Home 64 bit picture attached Thanks Charlie 90676