Windows 10: brightness and night light

Discus and support brightness and night light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to reduce my brightness since I upgraded to windows 10 and its not working and also my night light option is no[ATTACH]t working .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akinkunmi123, Feb 6, 2019.

1. brightness and night light

I have been trying to reduce my brightness since I upgraded to windows 10 and its not working and also my night light option is no brightness and night light 5268394e-fb93-42e1-8c58-284f3cdd3e35?upload=true.png t working . cant use it, its just blur. not active

:)

Akinkunmi123, Feb 6, 2019

2. Night Light Settings

Separately from the Night Light, is the brightness options also disabled? If so, I might recommend these steps to make it work again:

1) Right-click Start button, choose Device Manager

2) Find the "monitors" section in the list and expand it

3) Right-click and uninstall every item listed under the monitors section

….. note: don't accidentally go to the "display adapter section", leave that one untouched.

4) Click the "scan for hardware" button on the toolbar up top (the icon with the magnifying glass inside it)

5) Try brightness and night light settings again

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 6, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Nick Dich Win User

brightness and night light

Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

brightness and night light

1. brightness and night light - Similar Threads - brightness night light

2. Night light and brightness not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light and brightness not working: Hi I'm Aanchal pandey and I have a lenovo laptop with windows 11 installed, my display doesn't seem to be functioning properly. The brightness and night light are not changing everything else seems to be working so far, can I get a suggestion on how to fix this issue. Regards...
  3. Night light and brightness not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light and brightness not working: Hi I'm Aanchal pandey and I have a lenovo laptop with windows 11 installed, my display doesn't seem to be functioning properly. The brightness and night light are not changing everything else seems to be working so far, can I get a suggestion on how to fix this issue. Regards...
  4. Night Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light: I am having an issue with the night light. I don't want it turned on so I turned it off and reduced its strength to 0.However, every time I get out of a game the whole screen has this warm yellowish tint to it just like having the night light turned on. When I click on the...
  5. Night light and brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light and brightness: At what level should I keep both? submitted by /u/AyeILY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxl9n5/night_light_and_brightness/
  6. Problems with screen brightness and night light mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with screen brightness and night light mode: I have 2 problems with my laptop as mentioned above. Both of these problems only happen when I upgrade the OS from Window Home SL to Pro, after using Win Pro for a month, I discovered my laptop cannot adjust the brightness and cannot use the night light mode. I took Google to...
  7. Broken brightness setting and Night Light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken brightness setting and Night Light: Hello, Since scheduling night light I'm unable to change screen brightness setting. Night light strength adjustment also not working even in night light schedule "off" time. Turning off the schedule switch altogether solves night mode strength lock but global screen...
  8. No Night Light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Night Light: Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-night-light/80f9b78f-5381-461d-9cf8-caf8b0bf1a40"
  9. Night Light

Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....
  10. Unable to change screen brightness and night light shift

Unable to change screen brightness and night light shift: I don't know how long now but I am unable to change my screen brightness and night shift settings. I updated to the new software a while back and only recently noticed that my battery has been dying sooner than it should have. Today I reset my laptop and it had no effect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have night light and no brightness