Windows 10: brightness bar on screen

Discus and support brightness bar on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From Past 2 days, i have a brightness bar on my screen. And whenever i tried to decrease my screen brightness, it automatically increases to full limit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAHULKUMAWAT, Jul 16, 2021.

1. brightness bar on screen

From Past 2 days, i have a brightness bar on my screen. And whenever i tried to decrease my screen brightness, it automatically increases to full limit . So help me to solve this issue.

:)

RAHULKUMAWAT, Jul 16, 2021

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Screen Brightness

Hello, how are you?

Try to follow these steps:

On the notebook keyboard, find the buttons with a "little sun" accompanied by the "+ more" (increase brightness) and "- less" (reduce brightness) icon. To change the brightness, press and hold the “Fn” button together with the “little one” button.

Step 1: You can also make this adjustment directly from the notebook system. To do this, click on the "Windows" icon in the left corner and select "Settings".

Step 2. Then click on the “System” option.

Step 3. Select the “Screen” item in the left menu. Scroll through the options until you find "Adjust brightness level". Now, just drag the bar and you will see the change in screen brightness in real time.

Step 4. Another way to change the brightness more quickly is by accessing the Windows 10 sidebar navigation bar, in the “Actions center”. The difference is that there you change by a default of 25% for each consecutive click, automatically and faster.

I will be very happy if my help was helpful to you.

DanielAlex1, Jul 16, 2021
  4. brightness bar on screen

No brightness control bar is display settings

Thank you for answering the questions. Can you describe to us what you are seeing in the display section? Also, as our initial troubleshooting step, you may try adjusting the screen brightness by going to Power Options. Kindly follow the steps below to check
    this.

• Press Windows key and type "power options".
    • Select Power Options from the results.
    • On the bottom part of the window, you will see the screen brightness slider.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

brightness bar on screen

1. brightness bar on screen - Similar Threads - brightness bar screen

2. Brightness bar/slide keeps appear on the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness bar/slide keeps appear on the screen: Hello, I've recently encountered a problem, the brightness bar/slide keeps appearing on the screen for no reason, it keeps popping up and I cant seem to lower the brightness, it keeps increasing it automatically. I've checked the display setting there is nothing wrong with...
  3. Brightness bar/slide keeps appear on the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness bar/slide keeps appear on the screen: Hello, I've recently encountered a problem, the brightness bar/slide keeps appearing on the screen for no reason, it keeps popping up and I cant seem to lower the brightness, it keeps increasing it automatically. I've checked the display setting there is nothing wrong with...
  4. Volume and Screen brightness scroll bar ghosting

Volume and Screen brightness scroll bar ghosting: How to get rid of the scroll bars for Volume and Screen brightness that randomly flashes just above the task bar at the center position of MY ASUS laptop screen sans manual intervention?...
  5. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/c5a966a2-d9d3-48d0-a330-e3eb97c689ef
  6. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/c5a966a2-d9d3-48d0-a330-e3eb97c689ef
  7. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/70c03558-6943-4434-8eb9-3f25d3563e63
  8. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/70c03558-6943-4434-8eb9-3f25d3563e63
  9. Brightness scroll bar doesn't adjust the brightness of the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness scroll bar doesn't adjust the brightness of the screen.: The software is windows 10. After the update, the brightness of my pc screen cannot be adjusted by the brightness scroll bar. I have tried other methods such as adjustment through the power setting>advanced>display, however the brightness option is not there. Restarting...
  10. brightness bar stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness bar stuck on screen: good evening, we have an issue with our desktop of windows 10 version. brightness bar is being stuck on the lefttside top corner of desktop. please help us out to resolve this issue. thanking you....