Windows 10: Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

Discus and support Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i get rid of it? I tried updating display driver. I tried changing display driver to basic MS version. I tried rebooting computer without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sarvanan, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Sarvanan Win User

Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

How do i get rid of it? I tried updating display driver. I tried changing display driver to basic MS version. I tried rebooting computer without erasing files. Also ran antivirus scan. None of these worked. Please help. Its a HP desktop and Dell monitor - both are 2 years old.

:)

Sarvanan, Aug 4, 2022
  2. [ JCI ] Win User

Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], Aug 4, 2022
  3. brightness bar stuck on screen

good evening, we have an issue with our desktop of windows 10 version. brightness bar is being stuck on the lefttside top corner of desktop. please help us out to resolve this issue.

thanking you.

ramjonnalagadda, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

Blue slider bar stuck in top left corner

I have a blue and black slider bar in the top left corner that i cant get rid of

ToddRPatterson, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

1. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10 - Similar Threads - Brightness bar stuck

2. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  3. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  4. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner: So I’ve had this problem recently where my computer will black screen there is no mouse but it has hdmi in the top left corner as if the hdmi cable is not in but it is. It only goes away when I manually restart my pc. This only seems to happen on Xbox games / from the...
  6. Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner: So I’ve had this problem recently where my computer will black screen there is no mouse but it has hdmi in the top left corner as if the hdmi cable is not in but it is. It only goes away when I manually restart my pc. This only seems to happen on Xbox games / from the...
  7. Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10: How do i get rid of it? I tried updating display driver. I tried changing display driver to basic MS version. I tried rebooting computer without erasing files. Also ran antivirus scan. None of these worked. Please help. Its a HP desktop and Dell monitor - both are 2 years...
  9. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10: How do i get rid of it? I tried updating display driver. I tried changing display driver to basic MS version. I tried rebooting computer without erasing files. Also ran antivirus scan. None of these worked. Please help. Its a HP desktop and Dell monitor - both are 2 years...
  10. Volume bar on top left corner of my screen won't go away after following all steps.

Volume bar on top left corner of my screen won't go away after following all steps.: I can't make the volume bar go away on the top left corner of my screen, I've tried everything and nothing has worked. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-on-top-left-corner-of-my-screen-wont-go/3237c14d-6553-4b2c-b331-aeb2da6a1bb4