Windows 10: brightness bug on fullscreen

Discus and support brightness bug on fullscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with all my apps on full screen like photoshop or zbrush, my screen's brightness is changed form 100% to 60% at sight. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sygmadox, Apr 22, 2020.

1. brightness bug on fullscreen

Hi, i have a problem with all my apps on full screen like photoshop or zbrush, my screen's brightness is changed form 100% to 60% at sight. I checked all parameters about brightness in display's settings and the settings about energy and performance ratio. I can not found what is triggering it. Anyone ?

submitted by /u/Sygmadox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sygmadox, Apr 22, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Apr 22, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Apr 22, 2020
  4. SveE_75 Win User

brightness bug on fullscreen

Windows changes any fullscreen to maximum brightness

Hello,

my Windows Notebook made some Updates yesterday and today it changes the display brightness to maximum whenever a programm in fullscreen comes into focus. This applies to videos (VLC/Mediaplayer) as well as my browser (Youtube-videos and so on) and games.
    Brightness can be reduced when program is in focus and stays adjusted until any fullscreen is in focus again, even the same program. Updates and System Drivers are up to date. Automatic adaptive brightness adjustment (or how the option is called in english)
    is completely disabled. Any ideas on what can be the reason for this pain in the eyes?

SveE_75, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

brightness bug on fullscreen

1. brightness bug on fullscreen - Similar Threads - brightness bug fullscreen

2. Fullscreen Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Screen Bug: I'm not sure if it only applies to games, but everytime I open a fullscreen game for the first time after booting up my laptop, my screen glitches out after a little while few minutes? and the game freezes. I have to close the game because it is unresponsive. I don't really...
  3. Fullscreen Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Screen Bug: I'm not sure if it only applies to games, but everytime I open a fullscreen game for the first time after booting up my laptop, my screen glitches out after a little while few minutes? and the game freezes. I have to close the game because it is unresponsive. I don't really...
  4. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  5. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  6. Desktop/Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop/Fullscreen bug: I've been having this problem for a while now and I haven't found a solution. I don't know exactly how to describe it but it usually happens when I alt tab. It's only happened when I play league of legends or when I have discord open. Lets say I'm on chrome and I alt tab to...
  7. Contrast/brightness bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contrast/brightness bug: Hi recently got an Asus laptop after a while the laptop started to go high contrast and back to normal and I have already tried turning off high contrast settings, please help. PS I have tried Linux and no problem there....
  8. Fullscreen bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen bug?: Whenever I go into any platform, watch a fullscreen video there, it just goes black, on youtube it only happens if the video is 720p or better, but in steam (the game launcher) it happens too. Help? submitted by /u/elestupidoguy [link] [comments]...
  9. Brightness Control Bug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brightness Control Bug: I've been poking at this a month or more now and don't think I'm any closer to figuring out what's causing this very odd problem with windows 10 Standard User profiles on my machine cannot use any brightness controls unless I switch to an admin account first to 'kick start'...
  10. Bugs in brightness control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugs in brightness control: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. For some days ago the screen started to behave strange. Every 15 sec the brightness goes down approx 15% and every 25 sec it goes down approx 75% and then back to 100%. The same over and over again. I can see this at...