Windows 10: Brightness calibration problem

Discus and support Brightness calibration problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want my brightness of my laptop to be higher, but when i followed the advice on your website to calibrate display colour, there were no controls for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ISOBEL_18, Aug 13, 2019.

1. ISOBEL_18 Win User

Brightness calibration problem

I want my brightness of my laptop to be higher, but when i followed the advice on your website to calibrate display colour, there were no controls for the brightness one just for gamma and colours!

:)

ISOBEL_18, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Xony Win User

Unable to calibrate brightness

Every time I go to the display colour calibration, I come across a problem when I want to change the brightness. I pass the Gamma section, but when I come to the brightness and contrast part, I cannot adjust them. Under the picture it says that I should use controls on the display, but there are none. I tried using the mouse scroll and the up and down arrows, but nothing seems to work.
    Brightness calibration problem [​IMG]

3. Cerawy Win User
    Calibrating monitor

I did the steps in the tutorial, but it didnt make any difference. Im using the default settings on my monitor, which is 70 contrast and 100 brightness. I cant really seem to get a good result using nvidias control panel. My monitor is too bright or too dark, and sometimes painful for my eyes.

Cerawy, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Brightness calibration problem

Windows 10 Screen Brightness Problem

Hi Jack,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

You may use color calibration to make changes to screen brightness and contrast. Kindly follow the steps below and see if the help.

• Press Windows key and go to Settings > System > Display.
    • Click on Advanced Display Settings.
    • Click on Color Calibration under Related Settings.
    • Provide password (if any) for the UAC prompt and click on OK.
    • Click on next and follow the on screen prompts to adjust the brightness and contrast.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Brightness calibration problem

1. Brightness calibration problem - Similar Threads - Brightness calibration problem

2. brightness problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness problem: hello. i really need help. my laptop's brightness doesn't change. the brightness slider at the notification window doesn't work. the brightness slider on settings doesn't seem to work either. my eyes are hurting so much. i searched the internet and saw that it has something...
  3. How adjust the calibration brightness and contrast on laptop display?

How adjust the calibration brightness and contrast on laptop display?: Hi, Anyone would know where are the controls to adjust the brightness and contrast for laptop displays in color calibration? The instructions say to use controls on monitor but my laptop display doesn't have buttons for that. Any idea?...
  4. Brightness Problem

Brightness Problem: Brightness It doesn't let me change brightness, I tried using action center, and the brightness slider isn't there, I looked everywhere in the control panel and settings, and its not there. Is there anyone who can help me I'm not on administrator account....
  5. brightness problem

brightness problem: Since the latest windows 10 creators update was installed on my hp pavilion laptop I have no controls to enable me to manipulate the screen brightness. There is no longer a button in the quick action centre (used to be a sun & % brightness button), nor is there a brightness...
  6. Colour Calibration Problem

Colour Calibration Problem: Hello, I have a dual monitor setup, with mismatched monitors. They are not auto-adjusting. Last time I successfully calibrated my displays was about a year ago, and I still have the same hardware, which is a custom build. It includes a Gigabyte motherboard, AMD FX 6300...
  7. brightness problem

brightness problem: After I giving new windows 10, My brightness don't working. My laptop is hp Probook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-problem/08f14402-b7d9-47e6-be11-1d67dc2136cd
  8. Unable to calibrate brightness

Unable to calibrate brightness: Every time I go to the display colour calibration, I come across a problem when I want to change the brightness. I pass the Gamma section, but when I come to the brightness and contrast part, I cannot adjust them. Under the picture it says that I should use controls on the...
  9. Controller calibration problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller calibration problem: Hello Forum! My problem is with a Flysky Tm912 flight simulator controller. I have been using a Dynum, which is also a usb interface controller. Well, the Dynum took a crap on me... So I ordered the Tm912 which said worked with the same stuff the Dynum did. It isn't. I got it...
  10. Changing screen brightness on desktop without the calibration hustle ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing screen brightness on desktop without the calibration hustle ?: Hello, Is there a way to change (decrease) the desktop screen brightness without going through the "Color calibrate" settings ? Am looking for something similar to f.lux but without the orange filter, there is one called Turn off the lights, but it's very expensive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness calibration