Windows 10: Brightness control gone

Discus and support Brightness control gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday I was able to change my brightness. However, today the brightness scale has disappeared completely. I go on to settings and display and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harry_128, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Harry_128 Win User

Brightness control gone

Yesterday I was able to change my brightness. However, today the brightness scale has disappeared completely. I go on to settings and display and the slider is gone. Can anyone help?

:)

Harry_128, Sep 9, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Sep 9, 2018
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Brightness control gone

Brightness Control

Hi,

See if these
    steps
    work for you.

Smittychat., Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Brightness control gone

1. Brightness control gone - Similar Threads - Brightness control gone

2. No brightness control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No brightness control: I just got a new monitor, and the brightness was really high. So I thought to change it, except there's no brightness slider anywhere. I checked the display settings and the power settings and it was not there. Where should it be?...
  3. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness controle: I want to controle the brightness of my desktop screen. But the slider bar as seen in the attached file is not accessible on my computer. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-controle/a315bfb6-720e-49f4-98d3-47bd29fac238
  4. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness controle: I want to controle the brightness of my desktop screen. But the slider bar as seen in the attached file is not accessible on my computer. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-controle/a315bfb6-720e-49f4-98d3-47bd29fac238
  5. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Brightness icon gone

Brightness icon gone: My brightness icon is now appearing when I adjust my brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-gone/09123662-7bf9-484e-8303-6d21a546135b
  7. Windows 10 brightness control is gone.

Windows 10 brightness control is gone.: İ cant adjust my brightness there is no brightness controller bar. İ searched all the aettings updated my drivers. İts a clean i stall but i don't have brightness control....
  8. brightness control

brightness control: Hello, after i updated my software recently, there is no button or setting for brightness at all, and now my screen brightness is so high and i cannot adjust it. Even when i click FN + > / < , there is no changes. [ATTACH] There is no option for brightness in this part ,...
  9. Brightness Setting Gone?

Brightness Setting Gone?: So I'm using an MSI GS63 Stealth and lately I am not able to adjust my brightness no matter what I do. I tried the keyboard and nothing. The option doesn't even appear in my taskbar, notification window, or in settings. Even when I click on my battery in my taskbar, the...
  10. Can't control brightness/Display adapters gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't control brightness/Display adapters gone: I am no longer able to control the brightness on my laptop. I have uninstalled the last several updates, as I'm quite sure something in one of them did this. I wanted to update drivers, but display adapters doesn't even show in device manager. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness controls gone

2. brightness display gone

3. windows 10 1809 brightness controls disappeared