Windows 10: Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

Discus and support Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, After the last Windows 10 update from 9th Oct 2018, my Lenovo T450s laptop is not capable anymore to adjust brightness. Hotkeys not working not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stefan_211, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

Hi,

After the last Windows 10 update from 9th Oct 2018, my Lenovo T450s laptop is not capable anymore to adjust brightness. Hotkeys not working not the slide bar for Display Brightness. I can slide up or down but the screen does not change brightness level. I've tried all kind of solution after surfing the net, from updating video adapter drivers from intel and from lenovo as well, monitor drivers, changed FeatureTestControl registry key, but nothing works.

Please help with other ideas.

Thanks,

Stefan

:)

Stefan_211, Oct 14, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Oct 14, 2018
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Janaale Win User

Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

lenovo z500 touch brightness not working after windows 10 update

Help!!! I have followed all the steps and still nothing changed. Can anyone help, I can't change my brightness on my ThinkPad T450s

Janaale, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

1. Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s - Similar Threads - Brightness control working

2. Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!: Good morning, since some time my beloved t450s started to act like crazy https://imgur.com/a/uJJoaUS. At random moments doesn't matter what I'm doing screen flashes and then take me back to the desktop BUT with a black rectangle that prevents me doing almost anything. At...
  3. Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!: Good morning, since some time my beloved t450s started to act like crazy https://imgur.com/a/uJJoaUS. At random moments doesn't matter what I'm doing screen flashes and then take me back to the desktop BUT with a black rectangle that prevents me doing almost anything. At...
  4. Brightness Control Not Working

Brightness Control Not Working: Hello,I have an MSI GP66 11UH laptop with an RTX 3080. Whenever I turn on the discreet graphics mode, i.e., use only the graphics card and not the intel integrated graphics, the brightness on my laptop gets dim and stays that way, even though the brightness is set to 100....
  5. Brightness Control Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Control Not Working: Yesterday 6-16-22 I installed the new feature update and it killed brightness control. Moving the slider in settings > display does absolutely nothing; 1 and 99 are the same brightness.Today 6-17-22, I uninstalled that update, and yet brightness control is STILL broken....
  6. Brightness Control Not Working

Brightness Control Not Working: Yesterday 6-16-22 I installed the new feature update and it killed brightness control. Moving the slider in settings > display does absolutely nothing; 1 and 99 are the same brightness.Today 6-17-22, I uninstalled that update, and yet brightness control is STILL broken....
  7. T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working: Today when i wanted to register my face, on Windows Hello Face it said this [ATTACH] My camera is working fine. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t450s-lenovo-pc-windows-hello-face-not-working/9db08fca-56fb-4c57-87a3-41dfada5a485
  8. Brightness control not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness control not working: I've tried all the methods to fix this ; updating drivers, reinstalling and updating windows, sfc in cmd. The problem started when my display wasn't working and I had to repair my laptop. After I got it repaired the brightness control stopped working. I've connected my laptop...
  9. Brightness controll is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness controll is not working.: Brightness settings are showing there but any change that i can do either increase or decrease the brightness. please help me to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-controll-is-not-working/2b314582-17e6-4ebd-9f87-6fc5065cc94d
  10. Brightness control not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness control not working: I am unable to lower brightness in my newly purchased laptop. I have tried updating display adapters and installing MS Basic Display Adapter but no use. Brightness cannot be changed through any setting or fn keys. Model: Asus ROG GU501GM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo t450s cant change brightness

2. lenovo t450s brightness button not working

3. lenovo t450 brightness not working

4. Lenovo T450 screen brightness not working,
  5. thinkpad t450s brightness,
  6. unable to control brightness in T450s,
  7. brightness not working lenovo,
  8. t450s brightness keys not working,
  9. brightness keys are not working in windows 10 lenovo t450s,
  10. t450s brightness,
  11. t450 screen brightness not working,