Windows 10: Brightness Control

Discus and support Brightness Control in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After updating my system to latest version of windows - OCTOBER UPDATE - 1809, i have lost control of m brightness. I am not able to control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BhavikKeshvani, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Brightness Control

Hello,

After updating my system to latest version of windows - OCTOBER UPDATE - 1809, i have lost control of m brightness. I am not able to control the screen brightness anymore. Please HELP !

:)

BhavikKeshvani, Oct 4, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Oct 4, 2018
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Brightness Control

Brightness Control

Hi,

See if these
    steps
    work for you.

Smittychat., Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Brightness Control

1. Brightness Control - Similar Threads - Brightness Control

2. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  3. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  4. Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel: In the taskbar on the bottom right, if you don't see the NVIDIA Settings icon, left click the ^ to open the list of all icons on the taskbar. When you see it, left click the NVIDIA Settings icon. This will open the NVIDIA Control Panel. In the NVIDIA control panel on the left...
  5. Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel

Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel: In the taskbar on the bottom right, if you don't see the NVIDIA Settings icon, left click the ^ to open the list of all icons on the taskbar. When you see it, left click the NVIDIA Settings icon. This will open the NVIDIA Control Panel. In the NVIDIA control panel on the left...
  6. Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. No brightness control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No brightness control: I just got a new monitor, and the brightness was really high. So I thought to change it, except there's no brightness slider anywhere. I checked the display settings and the power settings and it was not there. Where should it be?...
  8. No brightness control

No brightness control: I just got a new monitor, and the brightness was really high. So I thought to change it, except there's no brightness slider anywhere. I checked the display settings and the power settings and it was not there. Where should it be?...
  9. I cannot find a way to turn off adaptive brightness control. I have followed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find a way to turn off adaptive brightness control. I have followed the...: I have tried several solutions from videos and other sites. Invariably, they get to a point where I'm supposed to click on an option to turn this feature on or off and I have no such option. One site gave me instructions to solve this problem by editing the registry but I'm...
  10. I cannot find a way to turn off adaptive brightness control. I have followed the...

I cannot find a way to turn off adaptive brightness control. I have followed the...: I have tried several solutions from videos and other sites. Invariably, they get to a point where I'm supposed to click on an option to turn this feature on or off and I have no such option. One site gave me instructions to solve this problem by editing the registry but I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 brightness control missing

2. brightness slider gone

3. since windows 1903 update I no longer have brightness control

4. windows phone brightness control,
  5. no brightness control 1809,
  6. After 1809 Update my laptop no longer has control of brightness on battery vs. plugged in