Windows 10: Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything

Discus and support Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot find any way to change my screen brightness. I've tried updating drivers, an "enable" option doesn't seem to exist for me and at this point, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nicola Buonanoce, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything

I cannot find any way to change my screen brightness. I've tried updating drivers, an "enable" option doesn't seem to exist for me and at this point, I don't know what to do. If anyone can please help me that'll be really appreciated. I'm kinda going desperate.

:)

Nicola Buonanoce, Mar 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything

1. Brightness display bar doesn't show up, updating drivers doesn't seem to fix anything - Similar Threads - Brightness display bar

2. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  3. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  4. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The pc doesn't respond in window display and the taskbar doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc doesn't respond in window display and the taskbar doesn't show up: Hello,I'm having an issue when i turn on my pc it slows down to open up it doesn't happen before but know it takes a 20-30 sec to open to the window and in the window display the task bar won't show and when i try to go to the task bar by the cursor it won't appear just the...
  6. The pc doesn't respond in window display and the taskbar doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The pc doesn't respond in window display and the taskbar doesn't show up: Hello,I'm having an issue when i turn on my pc it slows down to open up it doesn't happen before but know it takes a 20-30 sec to open to the window and in the window display the task bar won't show and when i try to go to the task bar by the cursor it won't appear just the...
  7. Stereo Mix shows up, but doesn't record *anything*

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix shows up, but doesn't record *anything*: Hi guys. I've been on Windows 10 for less than a month. I have been running Windows 7 for over a decade before that with the same machine. You can see my new specs below. But I digress. Let's go to the issue. On Windows 7, everything worked when it came to sound with a few...
  8. Display Driver update doesn't fix screen flickering issue

Display Driver update doesn't fix screen flickering issue: Hi,I've had a screen flickering issue on my laptop for a few months now and I'm unable to find a solution. I've followed all the suggestions online including updating my display driver and uninstalling incompatible apps, as well as system restore and a reinstall of Windows...
  9. Brightness scroll bar doesn't adjust the brightness of the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness scroll bar doesn't adjust the brightness of the screen.: The software is windows 10. After the update, the brightness of my pc screen cannot be adjusted by the brightness scroll bar. I have tried other methods such as adjustment through the power setting>advanced>display, however the brightness option is not there. Restarting...
  10. Wireless display doesn't show up in devices

Wireless display doesn't show up in devices: Hi, I'm trying to use my laptop as an extended monitor/wireless display for my PC, but it never seems to show up when I'm on the 'Connect' screen. - Both devices are connected to the same network - Doesn't show up even if the firewall is turned off - PC shows up on laptop...