Windows 10: brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen

Discus and support brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The Latitude D630's 14.1-inch wide-screen display is remarkably bright (223 cd/m^2 in our Labs measurement). Dell Latitude D630 review: Dell Latitude... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sdowney717, Jan 13, 2021.

1. brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen

The Latitude D630's 14.1-inch wide-screen display is remarkably bright (223 cd/m^2 in our Labs measurement).

Dell Latitude D630 review: Dell Latitude D630 - CNET

Wondering if this laptop needs a new screen. To me it is not bright. Not by comparison with a new laptop.

How bright is this number 223, when new compared to laptops today?

I can get a new screen for $37.

:)

sdowney717, Jan 13, 2021

2. Unable to Change Screen Brightness of Laptop

So I'm not sure how long this has been happening but for some reason, I can't change the brightness on my laptop screen. I have linked a picture and as you can see, my brightness says 0% and that I can't change it, however my actual brightness is at 100%. I have looked around everywhere and the only responses I have found don't work for me. Here's a list of everything I have tried:
    - Reinstalling Display Drivers
    - Rolling Back Display Drivers
    - Reset Settings on UWT4
    - Power and Battery Settings
    (UWT4 or Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 is a customizer for Windows 10 and I thought that might be the problem but it wasn't)

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, it's greatly appreciated! Thanks! -

FrostyTigerXP, Jan 13, 2021
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 13, 2021
  4. brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen

Dell Launches IT-Friendly Rugged Laptop

Dell today unveiled its first fully ruggedized laptop, the Latitude XFR D630. The system is one of the only in its class to simplify IT with seamless integration into existing infrastructure and deliver extreme durability without compromising performance. The rugged laptop, intended for government and commercial customers, is available today in the U.S. and starts at $3,899.

brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen rugged_thm.jpg

• 23 percent better system performance than the Panasonic CF-30
    • 100 percent commonality with Latitude components and images
    • Unmatched standard Next Business Day Onsite Service
    The Latitude XFR D630 meets MIL-STD 810F standards from the Department of Defense for products that operate in extreme temperatures, moisture and altitude, to name a few. The system shares common images and components with Dell’s current line of Latitude laptops to greatly simplify deployment and maintenance. Also, a patent-pending thermal management system allows the rugged laptop to use latest generation technology and deliver up to four times better graphics performance than the Panasonic CF-30.

“The Latitude XFR D630 represents a tectonic shift towards simplicity in the ruggedized laptop space,” said Brett McAnally, director, Dell Product Group. “We are taking a multi-dimensional approach that focuses on simplified deployment, service and durability without sacrificing performance. Major competitors focus their efforts on ‘rugged’ only.”

The Latitude XFR D630 leads major rugged laptop vendors in standard service with Next Business Day On-Site service for major components inside the laptop. Competitors require customers to return systems for service. Dell’s rugged laptop also allows users to service many components in the field.

The Latitude XFR D630 includes several features that keep users productive:
    • Five times more data durability of leading competitors with solid state drives
    • Latitude ExpressCharge charges batteries at least 30 minutes faster than competitors
    • Outdoor readable screen at 500 nits
    • Integrated resistive touch technology to easily interface with the system
    • Shock isolated mounting to help protect hard drive, LCD and core electronic elements
    • Dual locking butterfly mechanisms for easy access to components
    • Sealed keyboard designed to withstand driving rain and dust
    Source: Dell

Jimmy 2004, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen

1. brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen - Similar Threads - brightness display comparison

2. LAPtop screen not bright

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPtop screen not bright: laptop screen not bright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-not-bright/f73461e3-2863-4e47-a2a9-03b558c50615
  3. LAPtop screen not bright

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPtop screen not bright: laptop screen not bright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-not-bright/f73461e3-2863-4e47-a2a9-03b558c50615
  4. Multiple display brightness on the one screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple display brightness on the one screen: I have this bizarre issue where my display is either dark or bright for different windows and programs. For example, I could have tabs open on chrome and one tab is completely dark and the other is normal brightness. Or my desktop is dark and then my program window is bright....
  5. laptops display brightness is always same

laptops display brightness is always same: Dear Microsoft community, I have an Asus Laptop and recently the brightness regulation of the display doesn't work. In particular, when I press the two brightness regulation buttons the display stays dark, at minimum brightness. How can I fix the problem? Maybe I should...
  6. Screen display brightness lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen display brightness lost: why have I lost control of screen brightness after the last update. I cannot control or see my screen in a brighter mode. I can only just see my screen....
  7. Display brightness on a dell 5567 laptop and am trying to adjust screen bnrightness. I can...

Display brightness on a dell 5567 laptop and am trying to adjust screen bnrightness. I can...: I am running microsoft home windows on a dell 5567 laptop. I need to adjust display brightness but cannot find any slider bar to adjust. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-brightness-on-a-dell-5567-laptop-and-am/8157b50b-adf3-4c78-86d9-ba71637593bc
  8. brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen: The Latitude D630's 14.1-inch wide-screen display is remarkably bright (223 cd/m^2 in our Labs measurement). Dell Latitude D630 review: Dell Latitude D630 - CNET Wondering if this laptop needs a new screen. To me it is not bright. Not by comparison with a new laptop. How...
  9. No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630.: How can I turn on bluetooth on my Dell Latitude D630? I cannot find it in Device Manager,not even in hidden devices. Please help me! Constantin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bluetoth-on-my-dell-latitude-d630/664b2455-50e8-4c75-835f-d212bfe42ff4
  10. Dell Latitude D630 Memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Latitude D630 Memory: I installed new and more memory into my Dell Latitude D630 today. I put a new 4gig 200pin in the first port under the key board and one 4gig 200pin in the second on the backside. I checked the laptop has the new bios A17. I am running windows10 Home and when I check the...