Windows 10: Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

Discus and support Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chintan Raykia, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

:)

Chintan Raykia, Aug 14, 2019

2. Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you cannot modify the brightness of your device. It could be a software conflict or a hardware issue. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you encounter any error messages when increasing or reducing the brightness of your laptop?
    • Did the issue occur right after you bought the laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device before the problem started?
    • When did the issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 14, 2019
  3. In windows 10 brightness increase or decrease not workin ?

my lap DELL inspiron 15 3000 series got special buttons for increase or decrease brightness of screen. But now its not working on buttons and as well as i don't know other options to control brightness.

Mutturaj makkalli, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Good day, I bought a laptop by the name of Avatar, and I noticed that I can't increase or reduce the brightness, what do you suggest I do?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Tolulope Akinrinade, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

1. Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it - Similar Threads - Brightness does change

2. Brightness increase/decrease buttons not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness increase/decrease buttons not working in Windows 11: When trying to increase or decrease my brightness, I normally hit F6 to decrease or F7 to increase. However, this feature has stopped working. The brightness slider at the bottom pops up when I click F6/7. However, it can only be decreased by one length when I click F6, which...
  3. Brightness increase/decrease buttons not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness increase/decrease buttons not working in Windows 11: When trying to increase or decrease my brightness, I normally hit F6 to decrease or F7 to increase. However, this feature has stopped working. The brightness slider at the bottom pops up when I click F6/7. However, it can only be decreased by one length when I click F6, which...
  4. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  5. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  6. Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.: Hello. A few months ago I noticed that suddenly turning the volume down or up on my computer doesn't change the volume, but when I plug in headphones the problem goes away, when I remove it the problem reappears. When I make the volume between 1-100, the sound as if it is on...
  7. Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.

Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.: Hello. A few months ago I noticed that suddenly turning the volume down or up on my computer doesn't change the volume, but when I plug in headphones the problem goes away, when I remove it the problem reappears. When I make the volume between 1-100, the sound as if it is on...
  8. Screen brightness does not decrease completely

Screen brightness does not decrease completely: Normally, when the screen brightness was 0% on the computer, the screen was completely gone, when it was 1%, it was very bright and my eyes were not disturbed at night. After updating to Windows 10, when I brought the brightness to 0%, it was like 10% brightness compared to...
  9. Change Keypad Brightness Steps To Increase/Decrease By 1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Keypad Brightness Steps To Increase/Decrease By 1: I have a Lenovo Legion 5Pi laptop and the laptop has a shortcut key to increase/decrease the brightness just like every other laptop these days. The shortcut key increases/decreases the brightness by 10 steps. But i would like the increase/decrease to be a single step. For...
  10. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing: While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness and some black mark is appearing above brightness bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...