Windows 10: Brightness drops when entering games

Discus and support Brightness drops when entering games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im playing PUBG and when I entering to this game the brightness drops.What should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohdZuhayrie, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Brightness drops when entering games

Im playing PUBG and when I entering to this game the brightness drops.What should i do?

:)

MohdZuhayrie, Apr 20, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Apr 20, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Brightness drops when entering games

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Brightness drops when entering games

1. Brightness drops when entering games - Similar Threads - Brightness drops entering

2. Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen.: Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen, It appears to happen on most apps but most notable when playing videos off the browsers. The screen brightness drops by maybe 20% when switched to Fullscreen. All my adaptive brightness setting are turned off, all my...
  3. Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen.: Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen, It appears to happen on most apps but most notable when playing videos off the browsers. The screen brightness drops by maybe 20% when switched to Fullscreen. All my adaptive brightness setting are turned off, all my...
  4. Sound Quality Drops When Entering A Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Quality Drops When Entering A Call: So I noticed that my sound quality drops so much that everything on my computer is almost impossible to hear when I enter a call. It wasn't anything to do with audio levels changing, just quality dropping. At first I thought it had something to do with Bluetooth switching...
  5. Sound Quality Drops When Entering A Call

Sound Quality Drops When Entering A Call: So I noticed that my sound quality drops so much that everything on my computer is almost impossible to hear when I enter a call. It wasn't anything to do with audio levels changing, just quality dropping. At first I thought it had something to do with Bluetooth switching...
  6. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI drops when playing games: It didnt happen before but today whenever I play games my connection will drop and I get disconnection on games. No matter what game I played it will runs slowly and disconnect. It didnt happen before and I dont have issue with the network as well as I confirmed it with my...
  7. WIFI drops when playing games

WIFI drops when playing games: It didnt happen before but today whenever I play games my connection will drop and I get disconnection on games. No matter what game I played it will runs slowly and disconnect. It didnt happen before and I dont have issue with the network as well as I confirmed it with my...
  8. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Fps Drops When moving in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps Drops When moving in game: So ive been at this for about 12 hours now and cant seem to figure out what the heck is going on. Yesterday I decided to reinstall windows 10 on my MSI Trident 3 10SI-002US. I figured a clean install to remove all the extras that come with the system wasn't a bad idea but I...
  10. WiFi Connection drops on entering matches in some Steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Connection drops on entering matches in some Steam games: Hello I have been playing games on Steam for quite some time now and never had this problem till a couple days ago. I have a router for the modem provided by my college because I'm in a hostel. The ping when I'm in game is always below 100, usually in the 20-40 range. I...