Windows 10: Brightness icon gone

Discus and support Brightness icon gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My brightness icon is now appearing when I adjust my brightness.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HectorHo, Jun 21, 2021.

1. HectorHo Win User

Brightness icon gone

My brightness icon is now appearing when I adjust my brightness.

:)

HectorHo, Jun 21, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 21, 2021
  3. WELZ Win User
    Brightness adjustment gone

I have a W10 all-in-one desktop that I use, I used to have a little brightness button in the action center where I could adjust the brightness. (I could also right click and manually adjust a slider in settings)

I opened my computer and noticed that it was stuck at a specific brightness (even if it said 25% or 100% it didn't actually change the brightness)

So I restarted my computer and to my astonishment - it's gone!

Gone, meaning there is no way for me to change my brightness now.

Did some new update happen? This was never an issue before.

I just noticed that my Night Light button is greyed out:

Brightness icon gone IXXKH.png

And the settings for it are greyed out as well:

Brightness icon gone fDLL6.png

I assume they are related.

4. Brightness icon gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Brightness icon gone

1. Brightness icon gone - Similar Threads - Brightness icon gone

2. Windows 10 brightness control is gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 brightness control is gone.: İ cant adjust my brightness there is no brightness controller bar. İ searched all the aettings updated my drivers. İts a clean i stall but i don't have brightness control....
  3. Brightness icon missing

Brightness icon missing: Hi, When I use the keyboard shortcuts to adjust screen brightness on my Surface Book 2, there used to be an icon for brightness where I pointed in the picture below. Does anyone know how to bring it back? [ATTACH]...
  4. Brightness Setting Gone?

Brightness Setting Gone?: So I'm using an MSI GS63 Stealth and lately I am not able to adjust my brightness no matter what I do. I tried the keyboard and nothing. The option doesn't even appear in my taskbar, notification window, or in settings. Even when I click on my battery in my taskbar, the...
  5. Icons are gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are gone: Idk why but my computer icons are gone in my taskbar could you please help me fix this. https://gyazo.com/021507abdbe1d42f89104c0f23fe88ab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-gone/d570cfa1-dd36-4e99-8896-fccbe179f3bc
  6. Adaptive Display Brightness Setting Gone

Adaptive Display Brightness Setting Gone: Hello, I have a Windows Surface Pro 6. The latest Windows 10 update eliminated the Advanced Power Setting option to disable adaptive display brightness. How do I turn off the feature? I don't want my screen to auto-dim/brighten. Thanks - JRR...
  7. BRIGHTNESS ICON

BRIGHTNESS ICON: Hi~~ So the brightness icon on the top left corner of my screen keeps appearing then will go for like 5-10 seconds then appears again. Please help me :) thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon/b40d2d03-5e84-4f23-9e89-23f43fe4409a
  8. Brightness Icon is missing

Brightness Icon is missing: Brightness Icon isn't shown near battery but shown on notifications bar only how to solve that or drag it near battery ,I have windows 10 by the way Thanks [ATTACH]...
  9. Brightness Slider Gone - Windows 10

Brightness Slider Gone - Windows 10: I found a similar problem from a year ago, but there was not a solution besides downloading an app. I really don't want to do this. A few weeks ago, my computer was forced to do an automatic update to windows 10. One of the many side effects with this latest update is the...
  10. Brightness control gone

Brightness control gone: Yesterday I was able to change my brightness. However, today the brightness scale has disappeared completely. I go on to settings and display and the slider is gone. Can anyone help?...