Windows 10: BRIGHTNESS ICON

Discus and support BRIGHTNESS ICON in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi~~ So the brightness icon on the top left corner of my screen keeps appearing then will go for like 5-10 seconds then appears again. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mxmxm~, Jun 30, 2019.

1. mxmxm~ Win User

BRIGHTNESS ICON

Hi~~ So the brightness icon on the top left corner of my screen keeps appearing then will go for like 5-10 seconds then appears again. Please help me BRIGHTNESS ICON :) thank you

:)

mxmxm~, Jun 30, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 30, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jun 30, 2019
  4. BRIGHTNESS ICON

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

BRIGHTNESS ICON

1. BRIGHTNESS ICON - Similar Threads - BRIGHTNESS ICON

2. How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing: I downloaded windows 10 from windows website now i don't see any brightness icon and nor I see sleep icon i updated driver but nothing happened someone plz help me...
  3. How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing: I downloaded windows 10 from windows website now i don't see any brightness icon and nor I see sleep icon i updated driver but nothing happened someone plz help me...
  4. How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing: I downloaded windows 10 from windows website now i don't see any brightness icon and nor I see sleep icon i updated driver but nothing happened some plz help mee...
  5. Has anyone noticed the extra 'brightness' around the taskbar icons recently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone noticed the extra 'brightness' around the taskbar icons recently?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoasked146 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yz9abl/has_anyone_noticed_the_extra_brightness_around/
  6. Brightness Icon/ slider missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Icon/ slider missing: Hello, After the update, brightness slider is missing from taskbar and from display settings. I tried disabling/enabling, installing/uninstalling by going to Devices>Monitor, it shows Generic PnP monitor and driver provider is microsoft. I have absolutely zero clue how to fix...
  7. Brightness icon gone

Brightness icon gone: My brightness icon is now appearing when I adjust my brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-gone/09123662-7bf9-484e-8303-6d21a546135b
  8. Brightness icon not showing below the battery

Brightness icon not showing below the battery: I can't see the brightness icon next to the battery saver icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-not-showing-below-the-battery/40bfbe1a-e34a-4403-8d23-458f0d2eeffe
  9. screen brightness icon stays on screen

screen brightness icon stays on screen: my screen brightness icon stays on the screen at the lowest light level. When I try to adjust to a brighter setting it will adjust to a brighter setting but goes back to the lowest setting and the icon stays on screen. I am not to tech so please walk me threw a fix if poss....
  10. Brightness icon missing

Brightness icon missing: Hi, When I use the keyboard shortcuts to adjust screen brightness on my Surface Book 2, there used to be an icon for brightness where I pointed in the picture below. Does anyone know how to bring it back? [ATTACH]...