Windows 10: Brightness increases to maximum.

Discus and support Brightness increases to maximum. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raj CMA, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Raj CMA Win User

Brightness increases to maximum.

My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is complete, I slide it back to 0.This phenomenon is happening after installing an update some six months ago. I keep my windows up to date.Regards,Rajendra.

:)

Raj CMA, Jan 19, 2023

2. Can't turn off adaptive brightness on Dell Precision M3800 QHD

Dear Mithin,

thanks for your suggestions!

1. All drivers are up-to-date

2. no error messages

Unfortunately none of the above solves my problem. But I noticed something that might be a clue in this riddle:

When I start the Laptop it starts with the real maximum brightness (unaffected by the brightness sensors' calibration). it's only then, that when I press the function key to lower it, it jumps down a whole lot of steps in brightness and pressing the button
    to increase brightness then will just increase it by a little bit since the sensor seems to be ON again and deems my environment to be too dark for maximum brightness.

When i run the troubleshoot thing you suggested right after starting the laptop (now still in real maximum brightness) the outcome is that it tells me, that the display is to bright - and then it activates the sensor. But still I got absolutely no option
    anywhere to turn that "feature" off manually.

The power slider is also still missing.

Daniel Möring, Jan 19, 2023
  3. sekharmq Win User
    Increasing brightness

How to increase increase brightness in Nokia c-5

I tried menu-settings--settings-general-persanalisation

when i try to change it is telliing unable to change power saver mode is active

how to disable power saver and increase brightness

Thanks

sekharmq, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Brightness increases to maximum.

Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Good day, I bought a laptop by the name of Avatar, and I noticed that I can't increase or reduce the brightness, what do you suggest I do?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Tolulope Akinrinade, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Brightness increases to maximum.

1. Brightness increases to maximum. - Similar Threads - Brightness increases maximum

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. Increase Windows 11 Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Windows 11 Brightness: I am currently using Windows 11 and was wondering if there is any way to increase the screen brightness beyond the maximum 100% limit. Could you please advise if there are any native apps, software settings, or third-party applications available that would allow me to enhance...
  5. Increase Windows 11 Brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase Windows 11 Brightness: I am currently using Windows 11 and was wondering if there is any way to increase the screen brightness beyond the maximum 100% limit. Could you please advise if there are any native apps, software settings, or third-party applications available that would allow me to enhance...
  6. Brightness increases to maximum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  7. Boost [ Increase ] Maximum Sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boost [ Increase ] Maximum Sound.: My Laptops Maximum Volume is NOT loud enough. I did see a post a while back on here from a member that I think recommended a FREE bit of Software [ Equaliser ] that would Increase the Volume past the Maximum Volume Setting, but typically, I can NOT find it now. Because this...
  8. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing: While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness and some black mark is appearing above brightness bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Change the maximum brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the maximum brightness: I set the maximum brightness to 90% on battery a while ago and now windows removed the setting to change it so is there a way to fix that? Thank you submitted by /u/fairlylocal2 [link] [comments]...
  10. Anyway to increase max brightness ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to increase max brightness ?: Just picked up the ASUS Vivobook S532 and while i love it i wish it was a touch brighter. So i was wondering if there was a way to increase the maximum brightness ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...