Windows 10: Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

Discus and support Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bhuvanchandra25, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness

and some black mark is appearing above brightness bar Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing 02ed2e97-b954-45d3-ad38-edd04f286af4?upload=true.png Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing d257438b-a476-4951-a047-2e5974fc0736?upload=true.png

:)

Bhuvanchandra25, Feb 5, 2021

2. Increase my brightness level

I'am not able to increase my Brightness level. I not have any option to increase my brightness level

Amritaatz444, Feb 5, 2021
  3. While I increase or decrease brightness, actually the glow level is not changing. How to solve this issue?

Hi,

When I try to increase or decrease the brightness level, through control panel, the brightness bar is moving from low to high. But the actual brightness level of the screen is not changing. I contact HP support Center, (as because it is a HP laptop) they told
    that is a problem of operating system. Can any one please help me?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Pritam Pain, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

Chintan Raykia, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

1. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing - Similar Threads - Brightness increasing maximum

2. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  3. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  4. Brightness increases to maximum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  5. Brightness increases to maximum.

Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  6. Increase/decrease levels of text in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase/decrease levels of text in PowerPoint: In Powerpoint, to increase/decrease the current line of text to the next higher/lower level I have 2 options:1. Click to the left of the line and then press Tab / Shift-Tab2. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Increase/Decrease list level buttonFor a few...
  7. Increase/decrease levels of text in PowerPoint

Increase/decrease levels of text in PowerPoint: In Powerpoint, to increase/decrease the current line of text to the next higher/lower level I have 2 options:1. Click to the left of the line and then press Tab / Shift-Tab2. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Increase/Decrease list level buttonFor a few...
  8. Increase/decrease levels of text in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.: Hi, so I have opened my pc and somehow my brightness is in 0% percent, I tried changing it to max but it goes back to 0. I have no light sensor. I did everything, i searched on the web but my brightness just wont go back to max, whenever i put it on max the brightness control...
  10. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?: whenever i play game in full screen the brightness level keep decreasing in game pls help me fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-brightness-level-keep-decreasing-in/7bdc003c-9dfe-4975-ad0d-06f60bdca5bf"