Windows 10: brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update

Discus and support brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant change my laptop brightness and resolution after the latest update and also cant turn on night light settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manideep0925, Sep 21, 2018.

1. brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update

I cant change my laptop brightness and resolution after the latest update and also cant turn on night light settings

:)

Manideep0925, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Kirby M Win User

No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

I get a brightness button in action center just like this pic which doesn't show the percentage and although it's clickable nothing happens, however i can use the slider in display settings and also adjust the brightness via function key but the onscreen brightness button in action center is not working from today, what's happening?

Kirby M, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Sleep function disappeared after Creators update also screen brightness buttons stopped working

After creators update sleep function does not work, power options has no option for sleep.

• In Start>Power sleep does not show, only Hibernate Shut down and Restart.
    • Cannot change screen brightness, buttons stopped working, Action center lost the screen brightness button, Windows Mobility center brightness control has no affect.

JodySolell, Sep 21, 2018
  4. puffpppp Win User

brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update

No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

From creators update I expected this

brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update [​IMG]

and this

brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update [​IMG]

but what upgrade gave me was this

I'm disappointed!!

puffpppp, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update

1. brightness is not chaning in action center aand functions keys are not working after update - Similar Threads - brightness chaning action

2. Brightness slider in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider in action center: I keep windows 10 up to date but the action center des not show the brightness slider. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-in-action-center/e902ce98-698a-4463-a59c-046c2e0508bf
  3. Function keys not working after updating?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Function keys not working after updating?: Hey there! So I finally got around to doing an update that Windows 10 had been bugging me to do for a while and its 1909. The only problem I've actually experienced with it is that my function keys aren't working at all. i cant use alt+f4 at all and that is a huge thing for...
  4. Function/Action Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function/Action Keys Not Working: Hello, After the Windows 10 feature update version 1909, my labeled function keys no longer work on my keyboard unless I press the function key alongside it. Previously I was able to press, lets say, my F12 key, which is labeled as brightness increase, and the brightness of...
  5. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  6. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  7. brightness not showing in action center

brightness not showing in action center: Hi I recently update my windows x_64 Pro to the latest 1903. but I can't change the screen brightness since it's not available in action center as you can see in the picture bellow [ATTACH] In system panel I can see Change Screen Brightness. but when I click the text it...
  8. Brightness Function Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness Function Keys Not Working: After updating my laptop to the April 2018 update, I lost several functions to my funtion keys, which includes Ambient light, Battery settings, Project settings, Muting microphone, and most importantly the Brightness settings. How do I fix this so I can use my function keys...
  9. Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work

Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work: The brightness tile in the action center simply says "Brightness" instead of the current percentage brightness and tapping it has no effect on the screen brightness. [ATTACH] Immediately after a reboot the brightness tile works but once the machine has slept the tile...
  10. No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update: I read that the Creators Update will offer the much-needed brightness slider within the Action Center. However, after the update, I still don't see it. Am I missing something? [img] 81716