Windows 10: brightness keeps going up and down

Discus and support brightness keeps going up and down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen brightness keep going up and down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryHurford, Feb 12, 2019.

1. brightness keeps going up and down

screen brightness keep going up and down.

:)

MaryHurford, Feb 12, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Feb 12, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 12, 2019
  4. brightness keeps going up and down

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

brightness keeps going up and down

1. brightness keeps going up and down - Similar Threads - brightness keeps going

2. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop storage keeps going down: I use acer aspire 5, and the storage goes down gigabyte by gigabyte, i didnt download anything nor update anything, the temp files are not big, sometimes it just goes from 229 to 227 gb, people say thats normal but i dont think its not, is there any solutions to this? or is...
  3. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop storage keeps going down: I use acer aspire 5, and the storage goes down gigabyte by gigabyte, i didnt download anything nor update anything, the temp files are not big, sometimes it just goes from 229 to 227 gb, people say thats normal but i dont think its not, is there any solutions to this? or is...
  4. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.: I have seen this thread before with answers both here and other websites, but ALL of the solutions seem to have no affect for me. I am a profession audio integrator by trade and this is my own personal workstation. I have disabled 'Allow devices to exclusive control of this...
  6. Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.: I have seen this thread before with answers both here and other websites, but ALL of the solutions seem to have no affect for me. I am a profession audio integrator by trade and this is my own personal workstation. I have disabled 'Allow devices to exclusive control of this...
  7. Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.: When I press my brightness buttons or slide the bar it doesn't do anything this has been happening for about a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-wont-go-up-or-down/a9fc79e9-f545-488f-8e22-d1bd737fc8be
  8. Audio Going Up And Down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Going Up And Down: I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-going-up-and-down/3fbe49ca-668f-4c78-846a-f25e66f9f20b
  9. Mouse keeps going down in games and such.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps going down in games and such.: it just keeps going down not scrolling just like goes down without me doing anything i havent done anything with settings or something and i tried to google the problem but could not find anything so i did the natrually and thought it was a mouse problem but apparently...
  10. Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!: My internet randomly disconnects after I have been using it for a while. I have tried everything online and I still can't find a fix and I don't know exactly what to do. It is not an issue with my provider, either, because it does not go down for any other device. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness keeps going up and down

2. screen brightness keep going up and down in window10

3. brightnesss keeps going up and down windows 10