Windows 10: Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

Discus and support Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,Recently i got windows 11 update, after few days of usage i am facing brightness issue, i could not decrease my brightness using Function keys,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AASISH CHUNDURI, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

Hi Team,Recently i got windows 11 update, after few days of usage i am facing brightness issue, i could not decrease my brightness using Function keys, there is also no option available in Settings like brightness slider to increase/decrease the brightness.

:)

AASISH CHUNDURI, Apr 8, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Changing brightness is no longer smooth with function keys on 1903

Hi, There's a the slider for brightness at the bottom of the Action Centre (build 1903).

If you'd be prepared to consider an alternative... how about smooth control of brightness using your scroll wheel?
    Press a key, plus scroll, and adjust your brightness.

The key and the steps are your choice.

Oh, and it can adjust volume similarly.

Works nicely on my Lenovo Thinkpad, where the Fn key steps for brightness are a bit harsh.

Volumouse (free):
    Volumouse - control the sound volume with a wheel mouse

dalchina, Apr 8, 2022
  3. Brightness slider

I have followed many threads to try and get a brightness slider to no avail. Also tried an add on but couldn't get that to work either.
    Is it possible to add a brightness slider?

Windows 10 Pro ver 21H1

woldsweather, Apr 8, 2022
  4. Tom.321 Win User

Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

Brightness slider not working

In the new Windows 10 update, the virtual brightness slider does not work, but the keys for it on my laptop work.

I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 100S.

Tom.321, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

1. Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Brightness keys slider

2. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  3. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  4. brightness slider not working

brightness slider not working: Hello, My brightness slider from my computer, Microsoft Windows 11, is not working, even though I try to change this in settings, control panel, and device manager, but it is still not working. I also tried Fn+sun and/or Fn+Esc+sun, but nothing happened. If there is a...
  5. Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working: Neither my brightness slider in the command center nor the brightness slider in the display settings is adjusting my brightness settings. I've seen a few remedies online but do not trust them. How do I fix my brightness slider? I work a full time job on this computer and do...
  6. Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working: Neither my brightness slider in the command center nor the brightness slider in the display settings is adjusting my brightness settings. I've seen a few remedies online but do not trust them. How do I fix my brightness slider? I work a full time job on this computer and do...
  7. Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11: Hi Team,Recently i got windows 11 update, after few days of usage i am facing brightness issue, i could not decrease my brightness using Function keys, there is also no option available in Settings like brightness slider to increase/decrease the brightness....
  8. Brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider not working: I recently went on a trip to California, where I took my laptop with me for schoolwork. I left it sitting in my bag during the bus ride over, and when I got back home from California I encountered the most annoying bug. The Brightness slider, the small, easy-access one used...
  9. Brightness slider not working

Brightness slider not working: I recently went on a trip to California, where I took my laptop with me for schoolwork. I left it sitting in my bag during the bus ride over, and when I got back home from California I encountered the most annoying bug. The Brightness slider, the small, easy-access one used...
  10. Brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Customization