Windows 10: Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.

Discus and support Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so I have opened my pc and somehow my brightness is in 0% percent, I tried changing it to max but it goes back to 0. I have no light sensor. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErnieCasis, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.

Hi, so I have opened my pc and somehow my brightness is in 0% percent, I tried changing it to max but it goes back to 0. I have no light sensor. I did everything, i searched on the web but my brightness just wont go back to max, whenever i put it on max the brightness control goes to dim.. pls helo thz

:)

ErnieCasis, Sep 22, 2019

2. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

whenever i play game in full screen the brightness level keep decreasing in game pls help me fix this!

SuperGuest5291, Sep 22, 2019
  3. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.

Cannot set level of brightness

Hi Johanna, my name is Max and I'm a Microsoft independent advisor.

I suggest you follow these steps:

Select Start, choose Settings, then select System > Display. Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness. (If the slider isn't there, see the Notes section below.)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402694...

NighthawkX, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.

1. Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max. - Similar Threads - Brightness level decreasing

2. After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not...: Yesterday night I was installing steam and epic, BlueStacks and the battery was low then I decreased brightness ot lowest and it locked and power off . After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not working in windows 10. But in...
  3. After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not...: Yesterday night I was installing steam and epic, BlueStacks and the battery was low then I decreased brightness ot lowest and it locked and power off . After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not working in windows 10. But in...
  4. After I turned it , then it was decreased brightness to low and keyboard and mouse was not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volume turn up automatticaly to max level sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume turn up automatticaly to max level sometimes: I have similar issue to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-always-plays-at-max-sound-after-updating/bbb98e58-94df-4870-8ffb-e2d89eb53cb1But there he has a problem on Win 10, i was using 11 version, and it's still occur sometimes, but i see it...
  6. I am unable to decrease my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to decrease my brightness level.: i have a lenovo ideapad 330-15i gm and i am unable to decrease my brightness levels. i have reinstalled my display adapters intel uhd 605. But till not working. i am waiting for any answer/response. thankyou....
  7. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing: While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness and some black mark is appearing above brightness bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Brightness is Not Decreasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness is Not Decreasing: I have Dell Laptop with Windows 10 . My laptop blinked for 3 - 4 sec and automatically brightness increased to 100% . Even though I tried to adjust brightness using Brightness Bar or Short Cut Keys , it doesn't lower the brightness. I have updated drivers . What should I...
  9. Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max: Instead of dimming the screen, the brightness is turned to the max brightness when battery saver mode switches on automatically. I don't see anywhere in the settings to adjust what the screen brightness gets set to when using battery saver, only a checkbox to allow battery...
  10. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?: whenever i play game in full screen the brightness level keep decreasing in game pls help me fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-brightness-level-keep-decreasing-in/7bdc003c-9dfe-4975-ad0d-06f60bdca5bf"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appropriate percentage of full brightness for an intermissin or pressing pause