Windows 10: brightness level locked at lowest level

Discus and support brightness level locked at lowest level in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am completely unable to change the brightness level. i have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, rebooted in excess of 20 times, i still cant change it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuigiPlayer64, Mar 11, 2019.

1. brightness level locked at lowest level

I am completely unable to change the brightness level. i have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, rebooted in excess of 20 times, i still cant change it in safe mode. is there any way to fix this, or am I going to have to waste hours of time reinstalling the most buggy OS ever made? this did NOT occur after an update.this was a sudden and seemingly unfixable change that was made.

Windows 10, version 1809

build 17763.348

AMD Athlon II m300 (x2) 64 bit

:)

LuigiPlayer64, Mar 11, 2019

2. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 11, 2019
  3. brightness level percentage

how to get back the brightness level in percent in the brightness bar and the brightness icon in the notification center in windows 10?

since my last windows 10 update, the brightness level changed. I don't have from 0% to 100%

MarieSt-Pierre, Mar 11, 2019
  4. brightness level locked at lowest level

why cant i adjust my screen brightness to lowest level

since I updated my windows 10 I'm not being able to adjust my screen brightness to any level (brightness option does not work).

NikhilHegde1, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

brightness level locked at lowest level

1. brightness level locked at lowest level - Similar Threads - brightness level locked

2. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness level cannot be adjusted: I have downgraded my OS to Windows 10. After the complete installation, the brightness of my screen cannot be adjusted even if the level is at the minimum. I tried troubleshooting and reinstalling Windows 10, but nothing worked. Can anybody help me, please? My eyes are...
  3. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness level cannot be adjusted: I have downgraded my OS to Windows 10. After the complete installation, the brightness of my screen cannot be adjusted even if the level is at the minimum. I tried troubleshooting and reinstalling Windows 10, but nothing worked. Can anybody help me, please? My eyes are...
  4. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shortcut/command for HDR brightness level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut/command for HDR brightness level: I want to set a shortcut to change the HDR brightness, There is only a shortcut for On/Off the HDR but I want to change it through the keyboard dial, for that shortcut, cmd command or macros will work....
  6. Shortcut/command for HDR brightness level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut/command for HDR brightness level: I want to set a shortcut to change the HDR brightness, There is only a shortcut for On/Off the HDR but I want to change it through the keyboard dial, for that shortcut, cmd command or macros will work....
  7. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing: While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness and some black mark is appearing above brightness bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Brightness Level

Brightness Level: I have an issue where i try to change my brightness by sliding it to the number i want but it is not working, plz help me fix this issue, i even tried updating my graphics card its still not working...
  9. Does not display the volume/brightness level

Does not display the volume/brightness level: When you decrease and increase the volume or brightness of the screen on the laptop, the output does not show as here screenshot. For me, it just doesn't show. I have already tried to restart the laptop, as well as restart the file Explorer. Nothing helps... [ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot set level of brightness

Cannot set level of brightness: I cannot find where to change brightness for my computer, so could you tell me why I cannot find brightnesss setting on my computer? Thank you....