Windows 10: Brightness Level

Discus and support Brightness Level in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an issue where i try to change my brightness by sliding it to the number i want but it is not working, plz help me fix this issue, i even tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamMethrail, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Brightness Level

I have an issue where i try to change my brightness by sliding it to the number i want but it is not working, plz help me fix this issue, i even tried updating my graphics card its still not working

:)

SamMethrail, Nov 29, 2020

2. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 29, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Brightness Level

brightness level percentage

how to get back the brightness level in percent in the brightness bar and the brightness icon in the notification center in windows 10?

since my last windows 10 update, the brightness level changed. I don't have from 0% to 100%

MarieSt-Pierre, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Brightness Level

1. Brightness Level - Similar Threads - Brightness Level

2. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness level cannot be adjusted: I have downgraded my OS to Windows 10. After the complete installation, the brightness of my screen cannot be adjusted even if the level is at the minimum. I tried troubleshooting and reinstalling Windows 10, but nothing worked. Can anybody help me, please? My eyes are...
  3. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness level cannot be adjusted: I have downgraded my OS to Windows 10. After the complete installation, the brightness of my screen cannot be adjusted even if the level is at the minimum. I tried troubleshooting and reinstalling Windows 10, but nothing worked. Can anybody help me, please? My eyes are...
  4. Brightness level cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't change my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  6. I can't change my brightness level.

I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  7. HELP! my brightness doesnt go down even though the brightness level is. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my brightness doesnt go down even though the brightness level is. What should i do?: my brightness doesn't go down even though I have my brightness level all the way down! I've tried everything but i cant fix this problem. i dont know if i should contract customer service or my school for help since they are letting me use this laptop....
  8. HELP! my brightness doesnt go down even though the brightness level is. What should i do?

HELP! my brightness doesnt go down even though the brightness level is. What should i do?: my brightness doesn't go down even though I have my brightness level all the way down! I've tried everything but i cant fix this problem. i dont know if i should contract customer service or my school for help since they are letting me use this laptop....
  9. HELP! my brightness doesnt go down even though the brightness level is. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 11 22H2 New Volume/Brightness Level Indicator completely gone

Windows 11 22H2 New Volume/Brightness Level Indicator completely gone: Since updating my volume and brightness indicator - bottom middle of screen when adjusting either of them - is completely gone. Restarts do not change anything.Get it together Microsoft... TEST your releases before you put them out in the wild... stuff like this happens...