Windows 10: Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically

Discus and support Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Brightness of my laptop gets reduces automatically and becomes zero. Even if increased back to normal, brightness goes down again and again. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LEKSHMI M KRISHNAN, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically

Brightness of my laptop gets reduces automatically and becomes zero. Even if increased back to normal, brightness goes down again and again. Tried updating the drivers but still no happiness. How could this be resolved?

:)

LEKSHMI M KRISHNAN, Sep 3, 2021
  2. theking2 Win User

reduce brightness

Hi!

brightness in auto or low is way to bright at night. How do i. Reduce brightness?

theking2, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Chicofino Win User
    Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically

Desktop brightness does not reduce

After I updated my windows to windows 10, the desktop has been extremely bright. Even when i try to reduce the brightness, it does not reduce. I have tried all I can, inclluding reducing it with the device manager. Please help, because i can barely read
    from my laptop. thanks

adewaledorcas, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically

1. Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically - Similar Threads - Brightness laptop gets

2. Any way to reduce the brightness of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to reduce the brightness of my screen?: Even with my screen's brightness set to the lowest setting, the "nits" still appear excessively bright. On Android, there is an app called Night Screen that provides an overlay to act as a filter, effectively reducing the brightness. Is there a similar solution for Windows...
  3. How to reduce brightness?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce brightness?: I already set brightness of screen to a minimum for win 7, but I still feel too bright, is there any other feature to reduce brightness of screen further?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  4. How to reduce brightness?

How to reduce brightness?: I already set brightness of screen to a minimum for win 7, but I still feel too bright, is there any other feature to reduce brightness of screen further?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  5. Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness: Hi, Recently my laptop has an issue with my display going black suddenly.My laptop Immediately goes blank after I reduce the screen brightness. The screen also goes blank when I plug out and plug back in the AC adapter. Only the screen goes blank, but the laptop is on. The...
  6. Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness

Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness: Hi, Recently my laptop has an issue with my display going black suddenly.My laptop Immediately goes blank after I reduce the screen brightness. The screen also goes blank when I plug out and plug back in the AC adapter. Only the screen goes blank, but the laptop is on. The...
  7. Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. i cannot able to reduce my display brightness in my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i cannot able to reduce my display brightness in my laptop: dear sir /madam, i cannot able to reduce my display brightness in my laptop isha pulintara https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-able-to-reduce-my-display-brightness-in/360eb2b1-c0a9-4446-82f7-f60b903ac624
  9. Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop: Unable to reduce and change the brightness levels on windows 10 laptop, Winver : Version 20H2 OS Build 1042.610 Intel UHD Graphics version: 26.20.100.8141 NVIDIA Graphics version: GTX 1060 MaxQ version 27.21.14.5167...
  10. Laptop Brightness Changing Automatically.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Brightness Changing Automatically.: I have a hp pavilion laptop.For the last few days i see the laptop brightness increase to the max without pressing any key.It would be good if anyone can help me...