Windows 10: brightness of screen

Discus and support brightness of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; screen brightness of my laptop has been decreasing for some time, even when the brightness is maximum and the power mode is set to the best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TanveerSandhu, Apr 20, 2021.

1. brightness of screen

screen brightness of my laptop has been decreasing for some time, even when the brightness is maximum and the power mode is set to the best performance. I searched for the solution, but the suggested solutions didn't work. recently, I found out that when I disable the microsoft compliant control method battery using device manager, the problem is solved. It should be noted that without this change, sometimes when the system restart the problem is solved. but just sometimes!!

Does disabling this device cause a problem?

:)

TanveerSandhu, Apr 20, 2021

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Apr 20, 2021
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Chicofino Win User

brightness of screen

Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

brightness of screen

1. brightness of screen - Similar Threads - brightness screen

2. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  3. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  4. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  6. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  7. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?: recently my screen brightness started changing randomly while i'm playing games i tried it with multiple games and it's all the same, however, it happens much less when i'm in the browser. it changes about every 20 seconds, it goes from super dark to brighter than i knew my...
  9. my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?

my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?: recently my screen brightness started changing randomly while i'm playing games i tried it with multiple games and it's all the same, however, it happens much less when i'm in the browser. it changes about every 20 seconds, it goes from super dark to brighter than i knew my...
  10. my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?

in Windows 10 Customization