Windows 10: Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop

Discus and support Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I work for Veraizen Earthing. I'm having a problem with brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop. I noticed an option to adjust the brightness of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VeraizenEarthing, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop

I work for Veraizen Earthing. I'm having a problem with brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop. I noticed an option to adjust the brightness of the display in the control panel and settings, but there is no such option, only the night mode option.

:)

VeraizenEarthing, Jul 13, 2021
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 13, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop

1. Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop - Similar Threads - Brightness Home Desktop

2. low brightness on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low brightness on desktop: Hi, I have a problem. Win 11 Pro, desktop NOT laptop, my brightness drops anytime I start the windows, anytime I go the -> system -> display. Only way to get it back is to reload the graphics driver ctrl+shift+win+B. Never happened before. PC is 4 years old, AMD graphics...
  3. Windows 10 Home Stays Bright White

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Stays Bright White: Please post the MS link that fixes the Registry in Windows 10 Home Stays Bright White to keep it dark.I have reset DARK mode 13 times but the 3 jumps back to 1 or 2.I can not use my PC becaue I cannot see a glaring, blinding, brite White background, etc. Thanks - Gary :...
  4. Windows 10 Home Stays Bright White

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home Stays Bright White: Please post the MS link that fixes the Registry in Windows 10 Home Stays Bright White to keep it dark.I have reset DARK mode 13 times but the 3 jumps back to 1 or 2.I can not use my PC becaue I cannot see a glaring, blinding, brite White background, etc. Thanks - Gary :...
  5. Windows 10 Auto Brightness on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Auto Brightness on Desktop: Not sure if its the right place. I recently just built a new PC after my 6 years old gaming Desktop died on me. i9 10900k 32GB Ram GTX 1660 Super 6gb Windows 10 64 bit 2004 Problem with it is the Auto Dimming on my screen (which i dont have such issue back than with my...
  6. Windows 10 change brightness control in Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 change brightness control in Desktop: Hi All, My query is related to Brightness control in Display settings. I find that in windows 10 running on my desktopDell, the brightness does not change when I move the scroll bar, but in the windows 10 installed in my LaptopDell this works. Please note both desktop and...
  7. Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop

Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop: Hi, I have Desktop with Windows 10 Pro and GTX 1650 (Driver updated 430.86). My problem is I can't find setting for brightness, like slider in windows control panel. I have to set it with nvidia control panel. How to enable windows brightness slider?? Sorry for my bad...
  8. Brightness Setting Windows 10 Desktop

Brightness Setting Windows 10 Desktop: I am trying to find a way to adjust the Brightness, but I can't find it. I tried finding it in the display and in the quick action section, but they are also missing from there....
  9. I can't adjust the brightness in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I can't adjust the brightness in Windows 10 Home: Good day, tenforumers! I have a problem in my Windows 10 Home desktop. I can't adjust the brightness. The FN and down-arrow or up-down keys don't working. I've tried all methods on the Internet but none of them was successful. Specs : System Spec Computer type: Laptop...
  10. I can't adjust the brightness in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't adjust the brightness in Windows 10 Home: Good day, tenforumers! I have a problem in my Windows 10 Home desktop. I can't adjust the brightness. The FN and down-arrow or up-down keys don't working. I've tried all methods on the Internet but none of them was successful. Specs : System Spec Computer type: Laptop...