Windows 10: Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10

Discus and support Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10, does anyone know how to solve the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by viribe, Oct 20, 2018.

1. viribe Win User

Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10

Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

:)

viribe, Oct 20, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Oct 20, 2018
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Brightness option disappeared

2. After the last windows update the option to print two side Word document disappeared from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the last windows update the option to print two side Word document disappeared from...: I have been printing two-sided Word documents for over two years on my Brother MFC printer. I had not printed a Word document on the printer for over a week. When I went to print the document the option to print both sides had simply disappeared from print options. The only...
  3. WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11: since the last update of windows 11, wifi and bluetoth completely disappeared, I have tried uninstalling drivers, remove the update, install old drivers, and nothing works, in device manager always appear with error the wifi driver and a usb device. the usb error is 43 and...
  4. WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11: since the last update of windows 11, wifi and bluetoth completely disappeared, I have tried uninstalling drivers, remove the update, install old drivers, and nothing works, in device manager always appear with error the wifi driver and a usb device. the usb error is 43 and...
  5. DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE: I logged on this morning and everything on my desktop is gone. Windows 10 / 64 Bit This is the update that was installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-reliability-for-windows-10-versions-1507-to-1909 I have tried the following: 1. Disabled...
  6. Battery options disappeared since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery options disappeared since last Windows Update: Good morning, Since I last updated Windows 10, I can't choose if I want to be on performance mode or balanced or power saving as shown in the screenshot, I can't enable it from notification board aswell. I'm on MSI GL65 9SD laptop [ATTACH] Thank you for your attention...
  7. Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened: After the last Windows 10 update the Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2016 program has disappeared from my computer. The 2010 version is still there but not the 2016. Why...
  8. Brightness option disappeared from battery panel in windows 10

Brightness option disappeared from battery panel in windows 10: After i update my windows 10 to 1809 version the brightness option disappeared from battery panel but it is still in action centre and settings but not in battery panel how to should i fix this 1809 problem and i have already delete my previous version i noticed it after i...
  9. Windows 10 Hibernate option has disappeared after update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Hibernate option has disappeared after update?: I had previously activated the Hibernate option in Windows 10 due to it not being available by default when clicking the power button in the start menu. Now it has been removed and it does not seem possible to re-enable (see screenshot of power options below). I believe...
  10. After updating, hibernate option disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating, hibernate option disappeared: I updated my PC to the last version and when I turned my PC on the next day I couldn't find Hibernate the system option in the power menu. I didn’t manage to reinsert the hibernate button through Control Panel. So I think that this option isn’t available. Why?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness option unavailable after update

2. windows update caused brightness options to be removed

3. how to solve the prolem of britness after the window update