Windows 10: Brightness Reversed

Discus and support Brightness Reversed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with my brightness control. It works normally until I raise it to 59 or higher, then it turns the screen off. What I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnonBuddha, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Brightness Reversed

Hello,

I'm having issues with my brightness control. It works normally until I raise it to 59 or higher, then it turns the screen off.

What I've tried:

Updating "Display Adapters" and "Moniter" drivers.

Reinstalling "Display Adapters" and "Moniter" drivers.

Applied Windows Update.

Troubleshooting "Hardware & Sound".

Disabled Adaptive Brightness.

Computer Specs:

Alienware 13 R2

Windows 10 Home (64-bit).

Intel Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz

Intel HD Graphics 520

:)

AnonBuddha, Jul 10, 2019
  2. alfarom Win User

screen brightness works in reverse

Great solution. It was really confusing me why the brightness button was working in reverse.. Thanks..

alfarom, Jul 10, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Brightness Reversed

Screen Brightness works reverse after installing Windows 10 update

I was facing the reverse brightness control after upgrading to windows10. The troubleshooting option solved it. Thanks!

Abhijeet Sarkar, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Brightness Reversed

1. Brightness Reversed - Similar Threads - Brightness Reversed

2. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  3. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  4. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot change my laptop's brightness: Recently I got windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now I cannot change my laptop's brightness. I have tried updating driver but nothing is working. what should i do now?...
  5. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

i cannot change my laptop's brightness: Recently I got windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now I cannot change my laptop's brightness. I have tried updating driver but nothing is working. what should i do now?...
  6. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Reverse Function Keys to default to volume/brightness adjust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverse Function Keys to default to volume/brightness adjust: I recently bought a Samsung computer with Windows 11.On the top row of the keyboard are the Function keys F1, F2, F12, etc which also double as the brightness adjust, volume adjust, etc.When I press those keys by themselves, it works as the function keys F1, F2, etcHowever,...
  8. Reverse Function Keys to default to volume/brightness adjust

Reverse Function Keys to default to volume/brightness adjust: I recently bought a Samsung computer with Windows 11.On the top row of the keyboard are the Function keys F1, F2, F12, etc which also double as the brightness adjust, volume adjust, etc.When I press those keys by themselves, it works as the function keys F1, F2, etcHowever,...
  9. Has Anyone Found a Solution The Reverse Brightness Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Has Anyone Found a Solution The Reverse Brightness Issue on Windows 10: hi, I recently clean installed windows 10 and I now have a problem that the brightness sometimes works in reverse...eg when i plug the charger in the brightness will go to 100% as it should but the screen will go dark as if its on 0% brightness..what i have to do is lower the...
  10. screen brightness works in reverse

in Windows 10 Support
    screen brightness works in reverse: hi anyone had this problem, sometimes when i start up in win10 get a black screen, if i pull out charging lead desktop comes up, if plug back in get black screen, so pull out and on desktop go into display with left mouse button, display slider works is working in reverse so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn the brightness higher and lower

2. cant turn my fucking brightness down windows 10

3. screen reverse brightness