Windows 10: Brightness & Sleep mode not working

Discus and support Brightness & Sleep mode not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Brightness is not changing after update - windows10. Sleep mode also not available Display driver is not being loaded due to some security setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SanjayMotwani1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Brightness & Sleep mode not working

Brightness is not changing after update - windows10. Sleep mode also not available

Display driver is not being loaded due to some security setting preventing it from loading.

Thanks!

:)

SanjayMotwani1, Feb 27, 2021
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Feb 27, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Brightness & Sleep mode not working

sleep mode not working

Hi Ishmayel,

One of the possible causes why sleep mode is not working is due to a driver conflict. To rectify this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this

link

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and give us an update with the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Brightness & Sleep mode not working

1. Brightness & Sleep mode not working - Similar Threads - Brightness Sleep mode

2. sleep mode is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sleep mode is not working: sleep mode is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-is-not-working/8663819a-6358-4b00-a159-a6cfb66fe6cd
  3. Sleep mode not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode not working: My newish Win 11 laptop will no longer go into sleep mode after 5 minutes like it is supposed to. I have fiddled with the power settings to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-not-working/673ddd28-ca89-4d2c-b8dc-fca82234cd63
  4. Sleep mode disappeared and brightness cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode disappeared and brightness cannot be adjusted: After installing the KB5009543 update for windows 10, there has been problems in my laptop. I recently realized that the sleep mode disappeared and that the brightness cannot be adjusted. I don't know if there are more issues after the update, but these are only two things I...
  5. Sleep mode disappeared and brightness cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep mode disappeared and brightness cannot be adjusted: After installing the KB5009543 update for windows 10, there has been problems in my laptop. I recently realized that the sleep mode disappeared and that the brightness cannot be adjusted. I don't know if there are more issues after the update, but these are only two things I...
  6. Sleep mode disappeared and brightness cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Brightness not coming back after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brightness not coming back after sleep mode: I recently updated the internal hard drive on my laptop that runs windows 10. Since then when the computer goes into sleep mode and I go to use it again, the screen is very dark and it will not brighten unless I turn it off and then back on. I have updated the Radeon driver...
  8. SLEEP MODE NOT WORKING..IF

SLEEP MODE NOT WORKING..IF: after the 1909 update,my HP laptop sleep mode is not working.In sleep mode,my power button light is on and system will shut down.With the help of HP support forum,i checked for file errors using Microsoft tool in command mode and corrected it .It worked for a while and...
  9. Sleep mode not working

Sleep mode not working: The problem: I have a Logitech K200 keyboard USB that since the 2004 update the sleep function key no longer works it reboots the machine. Looking in the Power Settings area shows no entries where the keyboard is mentioned....
  10. Sleep mode not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode not working: A week ago stopped working from my normal 3 minute setting. The screen turns off after 3 min, pc remains on, but I have to push the start/shut off button to get the monitor on again. Can't think of what software I might have added that could cause this. My Phoenix BIOS...