Windows 10: Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing

Discus and support Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have win 10 version 1903 and the Brightness slider from action center is missing as showing in the below picture.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SALEM ALgarniSS, May 19, 2019.

1. Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing

I have win 10 version 1903 and the Brightness slider from action center is missing as showing in the below picture.Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing [​IMG]

:)

SALEM ALgarniSS, May 19, 2019

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 19, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Missing Adjust Screen Brightness slider in Power Options

3rd party tools like Volumouse (free) allow key press + scroll to control brightness

Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing [​IMG]

dalchina, May 19, 2019
  4. Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing

Windows 10 - Screen brightness - Please bring the slider back

Hello Microsoft,

Please bring back the brightness slider and the volume sliders from the charms menu (slide from right). These were the features which were hugely useful and they are missing now. The stepped brightness setting is OK. But, we need the slider.

PareshBhagwatkar, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing

1. Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing - Similar Threads - Brightness slider Control

2. Brightness slider missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider missing in Windows 10: I have already gone to Microsoft help and followed all the instructions for finding the brightness slider change windows 10 display brightness site:microsoft.com - Search bing.com. I have also gone through display settings and there is no brightness adjustment other than...
  3. Brightness slider missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider missing in Windows 10: I have already gone to Microsoft help and followed all the instructions for finding the brightness slider change windows 10 display brightness site:microsoft.com - Search bing.com. I have also gone through display settings and there is no brightness adjustment other than...
  4. Brightness slider missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Missing Brightness Slider Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Brightness Slider Windows 10: Windows Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1526The brightness slider is missing from Windows 10. It is not in the control center at the bottom right side of the screen. F5 and F6 do not do anything.I'm having this issue with my work computer version listed above, as well as my home...
  6. Missing Brightness Slider Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Brightness Slider Windows 10: Windows Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1526The brightness slider is missing from Windows 10. It is not in the control center at the bottom right side of the screen. F5 and F6 do not do anything.I'm having this issue with my work computer version listed above, as well as my home...
  7. Missing Brightness Slider Windows 10

8. Windows 10 Brightness slider missing?

Windows 10 Brightness slider missing?: I have updated my drivers in the device manager, etc. but nothing ever shows up on the notifications panel where the slider should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-brightness-slider-missing/7125fa66-784e-4d91-a7e7-01b850562a5d
  9. Brightness slider missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness slider missing.: I am using Windows 10 and my brightness slider suddenly disappeared. Also I can not adjust the display brightness from anywhere else not even the brightness function keys. I checked the Monitors and display adapters drivers and they are up to date. Any help? Thanks!...
  10. 1903 - Broke On Battery Brightness Adjustment (missing sliders)

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 - Broke On Battery Brightness Adjustment (missing sliders): Got 1903 installed and now missing both of those sliders [img] g Image I can still adjust brightness for Plugged In mode in the notifications menu and general brightness menu, but there is no way to set it for the Battery mode, when the notebook is unplugged. Worked fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 brightness control missing

2. display brightness control slider is missing

3. brightness slider missing

4. brightness control,
  5. brightness slide bar,
  6. windows 10 brightness slider missing,
  7. show brightness slider,
  8. change brightness windows 10 1903,
  9. windows brightness slider,
  10. windows 10 1903 brightness slider is missing,
  11. windows 10 no brightness slider,