Windows 10: Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Discus and support Brightness slider in Action Center missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hesed3, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Hesed3 Win User

Brightness slider in Action Center missing

I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new Troubleshooter function can handle something like this?

:)

Hesed3, Jul 7, 2019
  2. puffpppp Win User

No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

EXACTLY! I also saw in various videos that the action center in creators update would get a volume and a brightness slider but what i have is an action centre that looks exactly the same as before, is there a registry tweak or something to enable it?

puffpppp, Jul 7, 2019
  3. puffpppp Win User

From creators update I expected this

Brightness slider in Action Center missing [​IMG]

and this

but what upgrade gave me was this

I'm disappointed!!

puffpppp, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Haik0 Win User

Exactly! What happened to this sliders and all that redesign ?

Haik0, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Brightness slider in Action Center missing - Similar Threads - Brightness slider Action

2. Brightness slider replacing brightness quick action button from 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Brightness slider replacing brightness quick action button from 1903: Hi all Does anyone else feel like they've lost some functionality here? For clarity, I'm talking about option 3 in this very useful guide. I understand that the new slider gives more control, but the previous method was very quick to change in increments of 25%, and I tend...
  3. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0
  4. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  5. brightness not showing in action center

brightness not showing in action center: Hi I recently update my windows x_64 Pro to the latest 1903. but I can't change the screen brightness since it's not available in action center as you can see in the picture bellow [ATTACH] In system panel I can see Change Screen Brightness. but when I click the text it...
  6. where is the brightness slider??

where is the brightness slider??: I havent been able to find the brightness slider in windows 10. I googled and it said click on the notifications icon and it is meant to be there but its not so I had a look in the display settings and its not there either. If i click on Do you have a question>change screen...
  7. Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work

Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work: The brightness tile in the action center simply says "Brightness" instead of the current percentage brightness and tapping it has no effect on the screen brightness. [ATTACH] Immediately after a reboot the brightness tile works but once the machine has slept the tile...
  8. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7
  9. Action center slider is blocked?

Action center slider is blocked?: In Settings [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/action-center-slider-is-blocked/02e38d9c-0589-4b47-ae2d-174544cf1b9c
  10. No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update: I read that the Creators Update will offer the much-needed brightness slider within the Action Center. However, after the update, I still don't see it. Am I missing something? [img] 81716

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness control panel

2. windows 1903 brightness

3. how to enable brightness slider in action center windows 10

4. how to put brightness slider to action center,
  5. how come theres no slider control for brightness in action centre,
  6. windows 10 display brightness missing,
  7. brightness slider is missing windows 10,
  8. slider brightness control