Windows 10: Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

Discus and support Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The brightness slider is not appearing, what to do? Find the following picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohaimenAli Sagor, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

The brightness slider is not appearing, what to do? Find the following picture

:)

MohaimenAli Sagor, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Zhao.Mz Win User

Screen brightness slider appear or disappear in Win 10

Hi .

I am UEFI firmware(BIOS) developer ,I got a issue about Screen brightness slider .

Description:

When installed prue OS , I check device Manager about "General PnP Monitor". I see it's Device stack have 'Driver\ACPI'. Then Screen brightness slider is appear , when don't have 'Driver\ACPI' Screen brightness slider disappear.

I want to know OS how to get flag about Screen brightness slider exist or not.

Thanks.

Zhao.Mz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. fox-4x4 Win User
    Windows 10 brightness slider?

not only 25% step is a problem. As in Windows 8.1 i need a slider to reduce brightness in my surface 3. It was very helpful when i take tablet at night after day use with 50% brightness. Now i must break my eyes when switching 50% to 75 then to 100. Please
    make back brightness slider (

fox-4x4, Sep 28, 2018
  4. 2Sunny Win User

Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

Brightness slider does not appear for adjusting brightness in Windows 10

Original title: No brightness slider

HPE-112ye

AMD Phenom 2.8 GHz

8 GB RAM

Recently installed Win10 with clean install to try and "reset" computer to like new speed.

Tried Device Manager update of software, but computer says it's the latest software.

Tried Calibrate Display Color but the slider does not appear on the page for adjusting brightness.

The display is an HP w2338h. The driver is an ATI Radeon 8.970.100.9001

What next?

2Sunny, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

1. Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do - Similar Threads - Brightness slider appearing

2. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  3. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  4. No Brightness Sliders, No brightness Setting, Brightness Buttons do not work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Brightness Sliders, No brightness Setting, Brightness Buttons do not work.: My laptops settings for brightness Slides, Tab and buttons aren't working, I don't know what do at this point even considering I've tried everything suggested even restarting my laptop over 34 times. I've even uninstalled, disabled, installed and enabled the Generic Monitor...
  5. Brightness slider not functioning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness slider not functioning: Good afternoon! Today I have a driver issue. In windows, the brightness slider does not adjust the brightness of my laptop monitor. I have tried everything, from registries to device manager, and this is my last attempt to find an solution that doesn't involve me wiping my...
  6. brightness slider

brightness slider: brand new computor out of the box, tried to adjust the brightness slider and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/8e4678e2-5b2a-48e9-a419-4675e5262856
  7. Whats going on with my brightness slider

Whats going on with my brightness slider: [ATTACH] So I have been having this issue ever since I lowered my brightness the first time. I can no longer find the brightness slider under display settings and can not interact with it in the quick actions menu. Does anyone know whats going on here? I've tried a few...
  8. brightness slider

brightness slider: does the brightness slider in the notification box work for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/3993d617-f404-4532-b90c-92941d26af92
  9. Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909: On my SB2 15" I don't seem io have a brightness slider, only the crappy brightness toggle. Any idea how to activate? Did a bit of Googlin' that suggested I could right click the action centre and activate it but that seems to not work, specifically nothing happens when I...
  10. Brightness slider

Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness slider not appearing

2. my change brightness slider does not appear

3. brightness slider doesnt appear in the action centre in 1903

4. windows 10 1903 brightness slider not showing,
  5. brightness slider not appear in power plan setting