Windows 10: Brightness slider not available.

Discus and support Brightness slider not available. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hie guys. Please help me install a Brightness slider to my pc. Im using an HP and windows 10 but there is nothing to control the brightness of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LibongwePrincess, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Brightness slider not available.

Hie guys. Please help me install a Brightness slider to my pc. Im using an HP and windows 10 but there is nothing to control the brightness of my screen. the screen is too bright hence affecting my eyesight. thank you in advance

:)

LibongwePrincess, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Select action center/notification button on the right side of the taskbar, and then move the
    Brightness slider to adjust the brightness. As mentioned in the article, if you
    don't have a desktop PC and the slider doesn't appear or work, try updating the display driver.
    As you have already update the Display drivers, I would suggest you to uninstall and delete the drivers then update it again. To uninstall and delete the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device Manager and then expand the Display adapters
      section.
    2. Then right click on options listed below and click on Uninstall.
    3. Check the box next to Delete this drivers.
    4. Then reboot your device and update the drivers. You can also try updating the Batteries drivers along with display drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jan 15, 2020
  3. fox-4x4 Win User
    Windows 10 brightness slider?

not only 25% step is a problem. As in Windows 8.1 i need a slider to reduce brightness in my surface 3. It was very helpful when i take tablet at night after day use with 50% brightness. Now i must break my eyes when switching 50% to 75 then to 100. Please
    make back brightness slider (

fox-4x4, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Brightness slider not available.

Super Battery Saver with BRIGHTNESS SENSITIVITY SLIDER

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What do you exactly mean by "Brightness slider"? Are you using any software to control brightness?

• Where exactly are you trying to change the brightness?

• Do you want to change the brightness from the lock screen?

• Are you suggesting to have an option to change brightness from the lock screen?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Brightness slider not available.

1. Brightness slider not available. - Similar Threads - Brightness slider available

2. brightness slider not available on my windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness slider not available on my windows10 pro: I have customized my pc with i9 9900k and RTX 2070. My screen is from benQ. I have updated all my drivers of graphic card and also updated my windows 10 pro. Even after all this I am unable to see brightness slider to change brightness. instead of brightness slider I am...
  3. Brightness slider

Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0
  4. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  5. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  6. where is the brightness slider??

where is the brightness slider??: I havent been able to find the brightness slider in windows 10. I googled and it said click on the notifications icon and it is meant to be there but its not so I had a look in the display settings and its not there either. If i click on Do you have a question>change screen...
  7. Brightness Slider Gone - Windows 10

Brightness Slider Gone - Windows 10: I found a similar problem from a year ago, but there was not a solution besides downloading an app. I really don't want to do this. A few weeks ago, my computer was forced to do an automatic update to windows 10. One of the many side effects with this latest update is the...
  8. Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do: The brightness slider is not appearing, what to do? Find the following picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/brightness-slider-is-not-appearing-what-to-do/6488bd3a-c753-405f-9c30-8e42c771c5c5
  9. Brightness slider doesnt change brightness

Brightness slider doesnt change brightness: whenever I try to change my brightness the screen brightness just quite simply doesn't change whatsoever. When I adjust my brightness slider in setting nothing happens. This only occurs when my computer is plugged in however the brightness will change when not plugged in. My...
  10. No option or slider to adjust Brightness ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No option or slider to adjust Brightness ?: Intel Compute Stick. Windows 10 Home. 1709 Build 16299.248. The usual brightness slider is nowhere to be found. Not in Power Options nor Settings > System > Display. It is too bright. Hurting my eyes. 104505