Windows 10: brightness stuck at 0

Discus and support brightness stuck at 0 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Laptop model: Hp pavillion 15 eh1009ur.the problem is when my laptop is sleeping or turned off and i turn it back on the brightness is stuck at 0 i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Timur Sultangaliev, Apr 11, 2023.

1. brightness stuck at 0

Laptop model: Hp pavillion 15 eh1009ur.the problem is when my laptop is sleeping or turned off and i turn it back on the brightness is stuck at 0 i went into settings and changed it to 100 and the screen is still dark like 0 so i dont know whats wrong and my friend also had this windows problem please fix it it is very annoying

:)

Timur Sultangaliev, Apr 11, 2023

2. Brightness Stuck at Either 100% or 0% in Windows 10.

This issue
    has been posted about before.
    I am having the same issue, but have noticed that my brightness is stuck at 100% or 0%. It seems to stay wherever it was set when it rebooted. I am about to see if it stays at 50%

I have tried:

• reinstalling (deleting the driver files) the video driver.
    • Setting the brightness to 0 & rebooting

Durham Bell, Apr 11, 2023
  3. Stuck with 0% brightness on my macbook pro

I stuck with 0% brightness on my macbook pro using windows in it. Now display is all black, need to adjust brightness through keyboard. But I dnt think keyboard is effectively working. Please suggest Its Really Urgent.

PrateekBhatia1, Apr 11, 2023
  4. Didi-H Win User

brightness stuck at 0

Didi-H, Apr 11, 2023
Thema:

brightness stuck at 0

1. brightness stuck at 0 - Similar Threads - brightness stuck

2. Brightness stuck at either 100% or 0% on Lenovo gen 3 windows 10 how to fix.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness stuck at either 100% or 0% on Lenovo gen 3 windows 10 how to fix.: I've had this laptop for just a few months, and it's been doing fine, but recently my screen has been defaulted to be at 100% brightness, but when I try to click f11 to turn down the brightness, the screen automatically goes to the lowest setting. I then click f12 to turn the...
  3. Brightness stuck at either 100% or 0% on Lenovo gen 3 windows 10 how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness stuck at either 100% or 0% on Lenovo gen 3 windows 10 how to fix.: I've had this laptop for just a few months, and it's been doing fine, but recently my screen has been defaulted to be at 100% brightness, but when I try to click f11 to turn down the brightness, the screen automatically goes to the lowest setting. I then click f12 to turn the...
  4. Brightness stuck at either 100% or 0% on Lenovo gen 3 windows 10 how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum on new screen on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum on new screen on windows 10.: I got a new screen installed in my hp laptop and I have windows 10 installed on it. Now my screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum. Laptop has also one linux distro installed in which brightness is working fine. Issue is only on windows. I have tried one solution...
  6. Screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum on new screen on windows 10.

Screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum on new screen on windows 10.: I got a new screen installed in my hp laptop and I have windows 10 installed on it. Now my screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum. Laptop has also one linux distro installed in which brightness is working fine. Issue is only on windows. I have tried one solution...
  7. Screen brightness is stuck at either zero or maximum on new screen on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness: Hello,It would be really great if someone could help me. My computer is stuck on full brightness and the brightness keys don't work. Also, night light doesn't work either. I have tried restarting my laptop and failed to resolve the issue. For some reason, in the start panel,...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness: Hello,It would be really great if someone could help me. My computer is stuck on full brightness and the brightness keys don't work. Also, night light doesn't work either. I have tried restarting my laptop and failed to resolve the issue. For some reason, in the start panel,...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging