Windows 10: Brightness unchangable and stuck on full

Discus and support Brightness unchangable and stuck on full in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The brightness of my computer is stuck on full. I have tried decreasing it by taping the button on the keypad but that had no response. I then went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lanh, Oct 16, 2015.

1. lanh Win User

Brightness unchangable and stuck on full

The brightness of my computer is stuck on full. I have tried decreasing it by taping the button on the keypad but that had no response. I then went into Personalization and the brightness control was completely greyed out. I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon, what should I do? Thanks.

:)

2. windows 10 laptop, brightness control buttons - f2 and f3 - don't work anymore ...

Brightness control buttons don't work anymore, after downloading latest updates Brightness unchangable and stuck on full :( ...

Stuck on full bright.

Updated driver software, no change ...

cosmo12345, Oct 16, 2015
  3. zee_10 Win User
    Samsung N150+ Can't Change Brightness all driver updated new display manger but brightness stuck as full

Samsung N150+ Can't Change Brightness all driver updated new display manger but brightness stuck as full
    Brightness unchangable and stuck on full [​IMG]

please some one help what to do ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

zee_10, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

Brightness unchangable and stuck on full

1. Brightness unchangable and stuck on full - Similar Threads - Brightness unchangable stuck

2. brightness bar stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness bar stuck on screen: good evening, we have an issue with our desktop of windows 10 version. brightness bar is being stuck on the lefttside top corner of desktop. please help us out to resolve this issue. thanking you....
  3. Screen Brightness setting stuck on Screen

Screen Brightness setting stuck on Screen: After the latest update for my laptop, an HP Core i3 (I'm not much of a tech person), there appeared the brightness key on my screen which I couldn't hide. And when I try to adjust the brightness, it automatically goes dark or 0% brightness. It's really annoying. When I'm...
  4. Screen time unchangable

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time unchangable: My computer has screen time restrictions which I cannot remove. I am the admin on the computer and do not have any family, although this lack of family is where the issue came from. I had parents on the family but I removed myself from the family because the emails they were...
  5. Brightness stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness stuck at 0%: so the new windows update came out and they remove the brightness changing button when u click on the battery icon on the bottom right cornor and the issue is when my laptop sleeps and i turn it back on the brightness stucks at 0, i went to the settings and changed it to 100...
  6. Brightness stuck at 100%

Brightness stuck at 100%: My laptop's brightness has been stuck at 100% for around a month now. It all started because I created a custom power plan. Even after I went back to the balanced power plan, my brightness hasn't been able to be changed. Even when I go to the battery icon and attempt to...
  7. Laptop brightness stuck at low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop brightness stuck at low: After a bug that happened while i was playing gmod, the screen froze, and the home screen was very small with low resolution. i restarted my laptop, and the screen brightness was stuck at low, saying it was at 100%. I've had this happen before, but took 3 months to fix by...
  8. Windows brightness stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows brightness stuck at 100%: I updated my laptop 3 days ago and now my brightness is stuck. I tried changing it from the battery settings but the option has vanished from everywhere. Then I tried uninstalling the display drives NVIDIA 940M and still nothing after following the procedure from this...
  9. Screen Stuck at 100% Brightness

Screen Stuck at 100% Brightness: I recently bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 that came with Windows 10. Everything worked fine for the first two weeks until my screen is stuck at 100% brightness. I've looked around for a fix, and the one solution that everyone says should work (refreshing/updating my driver)...
  10. File Name Unchangeable

in Windows 10 Support
    File Name Unchangeable: I have a file in my Firefox profile that needs to be renamed (or removed,) in order for other things to happen. Even after installing the W10 Forums Registry hack to take ownership, no matter what I do, I cannot get the file to be changed. I have tried changing ownership...