Windows 10: Brightness unchangable and stuck on full

Discus and support Brightness unchangable and stuck on full in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The brightness of my computer is stuck on full. I have tried decreasing it by taping the button on the keypad but that had no response. I then went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lanh, Oct 16, 2015.

1. lanh Win User

Brightness unchangable and stuck on full

The brightness of my computer is stuck on full. I have tried decreasing it by taping the button on the keypad but that had no response. I then went into Personalization and the brightness control was completely greyed out. I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon, what should I do? Thanks.

:)

2. windows 10 laptop, brightness control buttons - f2 and f3 - don't work anymore ...

Brightness control buttons don't work anymore, after downloading latest updates Brightness unchangable and stuck on full :( ...

Stuck on full bright.

Updated driver software, no change ...

cosmo12345, Oct 16, 2015
  3. zee_10 Win User
    Samsung N150+ Can't Change Brightness all driver updated new display manger but brightness stuck as full

Samsung N150+ Can't Change Brightness all driver updated new display manger but brightness stuck as full
    Brightness unchangable and stuck on full [​IMG]

please some one help what to do ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

zee_10, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

Brightness unchangable and stuck on full

1. Brightness unchangable and stuck on full - Similar Threads - Brightness unchangable stuck

2. Screen brightness unchangeable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen brightness unchangeable: I cant change my display brightness whatever i do, tried it in settings. The only screen brightness only changes when i manually rebooted my laptop windows 11 home, then it cant be changed again. I have to reboot my laptop every time i want to change the screen brightness...
  3. Screen brightness unchangeable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen brightness unchangeable: I cant change my display brightness whatever i do, tried it in settings. The only screen brightness only changes when i manually rebooted my laptop windows 11 home, then it cant be changed again. I have to reboot my laptop every time i want to change the screen brightness...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness: Hello,It would be really great if someone could help me. My computer is stuck on full brightness and the brightness keys don't work. Also, night light doesn't work either. I have tried restarting my laptop and failed to resolve the issue. For some reason, in the start panel,...
  5. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness: Hello,It would be really great if someone could help me. My computer is stuck on full brightness and the brightness keys don't work. Also, night light doesn't work either. I have tried restarting my laptop and failed to resolve the issue. For some reason, in the start panel,...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. brightness stuck at 0

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    brightness stuck at 0: Laptop model: Hp pavillion 15 eh1009ur.the problem is when my laptop is sleeping or turned off and i turn it back on the brightness is stuck at 0 i went into settings and changed it to 100 and the screen is still dark like 0 so i dont know whats wrong and my friend also had...
  8. screen brightness stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen brightness stuck: I can't change my screen brightness either from the settings or the fn keys. Also, tried the steps given to go to device manager -- display drivers -- I don't see "display drivers" on the list.......
  9. Brightness still stuck on FULL after reset

Brightness still stuck on FULL after reset: I have reset my laptop fresh installed windows for other reasons thinking that the brightness issue would sort itself out as well as other issues i was having but no still on full brightness, i have tried uninstalling my AMD RADEON HD 7420G driver but that hasn't changed a...
  10. brightness stuck at 0

brightness stuck at 0: For some reason my brightness dropped to zero and when i try to change, it brightens for half a second or so and goes back to 0 Anyone have an idea how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-stuck-at-0/0111641b-e177-47af-ab09-a5ac40ffa0a1