Windows 10: Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.

Discus and support Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I press my brightness buttons or slide the bar it doesn't do anything this has been happening for about a week.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yoinkus111, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.

When I press my brightness buttons or slide the bar it doesn't do anything this has been happening for about a week.

:)

yoinkus111, Dec 10, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.

1. Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down. - Similar Threads - Brightness Won't Down

2. Brightness wouldn't go up, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness wouldn't go up, please help: Please help me fix this issue. Hi, my laptop screen brightness was fully reduce and it was blank which is normal, but when I tried increasing it back it wouldn't work and now I'm staring at a black screen. I tried restarting by holding the power button but after the logo the...
  3. Brightness wouldn't go up, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness wouldn't go up, please help: Please help me fix this issue. Hi, my laptop screen brightness was fully reduce and it was blank which is normal, but when I tried increasing it back it wouldn't work and now I'm staring at a black screen. I tried restarting by holding the power button but after the logo the...
  4. Brightness Bug Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness Bug Won't Go Away: I've been dealing with a display adapter issue for a while now. My computer is stuck on the highest brightness setting, and if i try to adjust it, it gets stuck on the lowest brightness setting. The only way to fix it, that I've found, is to uninstall and reinstall the...
  5. Audio Going Up And Down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Going Up And Down: I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-going-up-and-down/3fbe49ca-668f-4c78-846a-f25e66f9f20b
  6. Volume won't go down

Volume won't go down: I have an alienware r3 15 supporting windows 10, and the volume won't go down. I've tried to lower the volume using my keyboard's functions, and it goes down steadily, but if I release the buttons, the sound goes right back up to 100. In the top right of my screen, the volume...
  7. Surface Go Brightness won't adjust

Surface Go Brightness won't adjust: I notice a few of these posts from last year but do not see any answers. I have a surface go and the brightness controls do nothing. I notice when this occurs if I restart the go it wont restart either it just sits there saying restarting until I force restart the device....
  8. brightness keeps going up and down

brightness keeps going up and down: screen brightness keep going up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-keeps-going-up-and-down/b8d3f12d-5a95-45e7-93c6-d79b3d9de502
  9. Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!: My internet randomly disconnects after I have been using it for a while. I have tried everything online and I still can't find a fix and I don't know exactly what to do. It is not an issue with my provider, either, because it does not go down for any other device. I am...
  10. Brightness randomly goes up and back down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness randomly goes up and back down: Hello! Since last weeks, my laptop has this weird issue: It's brightness goes up for a brief second, then goes back to normal settings. I don't think it's hardware because none of my laptop's wires get touched. How can i find out if and which application changes my screen...